Views

Users

Frequent Posters

agreatwcr thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Team Anurag

Posted: 8 hours ago

Originally posted by: Fantasyera

Ikr smiley43 He is so soft with her but with others who try to cross lines he is such a badass

softie for her, baddie for otherssmiley16

honestly, would loveeee to see anurag vs paanibai more than durga vs paanibaismiley37

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

(12) kadwa on X: "Bade papa ki Baatain sunkar Panibai ke kaan se khoon nikal gaya hoga 😂 Durga ki narain dekho ek din pakka Panibai ka band bajayegi acchi se 🤭 Sab proud Hain Durga pe 🤗 #PranaliRathod #Durga #DAPK #DurgaAtootPremkahani https://t.co/wbm2NpnZ3d" / X

This is such a nice scene, I know many characters will cause problems or become obstacles for durga but I hope makers retain their core characters, like they may be grey but not completely vamp cause in future celebrations or festive it would so fun and heartwarming to have family scenes.

pani bai sa's reaction at the end is actually meme worthy smiley37smiley37
Fantasyera thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Anurag

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

i do like that she is prioritizing her studies. basic education toh important h.

(12) 🐚| ᴰᵘᴬⁿ ᵇʳᵃⁱⁿʳᵒᵗ on X: ""tu aayi thi hamare paas"??? Tum laaye the usko apni jaan bachane ke liye. She didn't need y'all. He's nice on face & wants his image clean. It'll be interesting when Durga knows the truth #Durga #PranaliRathod https://t.co/FaqqWBdxas" / X

This bade papa is giving me fishy vibes. smiley5

He seems like the guy that who pretends to be friend but in fact is just using her. Like says one thing but indirectly manipulates.

Edited by Fantasyera - 8 hours ago
agreatwcr thumbnail

Team Anurag

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

pani bai sa's reaction at the end is actually meme worthy smiley37smiley37

waise woh khud poori ki poori meme material haismiley37

agreatwcr thumbnail

Team Anurag

This bade papa is giving me fishy vibes. smiley5

He seems like the guy that who pretends to be friend but in fact is just using her.

Paanibai doesn't hate Durga. She wants to use Durga for her own greed but the way she's smirking, i think she knows how boastful kind of man he is and deep down it's all an act.

Fantasyera thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Anurag

Originally posted by: agreatwcr

Paanibai doesn't hate Durga. She wants to use Durga for her own greed but the way she's smirking, i think she knows how boastful kind of man he is and deep down it's all an act.

Yes but the thing that baffles me is how can durga be used for by her for her own greed or revenge, it doesn't make sense. We might have to wait for few more epies to get a clear picture but I feel there is something that we aren't seeing it right now but makers will uncover it slowly.

Shaveta-1976 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 hours ago

He is a politician so he is pretending to be nice with Durga so that no one from kabila would say he had killed durga's father. This can spoil his image.

Shaveta-1976 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

So far the leads have been strong but in his iv aashay said Durga will back off. They are promoting sepration. May be she has to choose between Carrer or love. Later how they will come together is a story.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shaveta-1976

So far the leads have been strong but in his iv aashay said Durga will back off. They are promoting sepration. May be she has to choose between Carrer or love. Later how they will come together is a story.

back off from what? the relationship or her career? i can't trust what these actors say till the episodes are shownsmiley36