Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fantasyera thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Anurag

Posted: 10 hours ago

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

idk if they do have a age gap or if there was delay in durga's studies...i can't comment till further episodes are showing this..smiley36lets see what makers have to showcase regarding this...

Agreed!
Cause babies swapped would actually make sense with durga starting her studies later considering she doesn't want durga to marry kuwarsa as her revenge instead is hindering them, also the child flashbacks the characters looked similar in age. Lets wait and see how they unfold but one thing is for sure they have me hooked.

agreatwcr thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Team Anurag

Originally posted by: Fantasyera

For once the leads are smart and have strong character/personality....

Anurag seems to be very different and a promising ML

i hope he stays the same till the endsmiley9smiley27

Fantasyera thumbnail

Team Anurag

Originally posted by: agreatwcr

Anurag seems to be very different and a promising ML

i hope he stays the same till the endsmiley9smiley27

Ikr smiley43 He is so soft with her but with others who try to cross lines he is such a badass

(12) ❥ ⁠~⁠♪ on X: "Anurag fr was like "who tf he is to question me" 😭🧎‍♀️ Pls Anurag always stay like this [ #AashayMishra #Anurag ] https://t.co/0evwJTkn2X" / X

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
yeah but this might be like this for probably 50-100 episodes till the charm gets lostsmiley36but its good for now so lets see..anurag definitely seems like promising ML...idk what issue pani bai has with durga not studying further that she had to insinuate anurag's father for..
Fantasyera thumbnail

Team Anurag

(12) kadwa on X: "Bade papa ki Baatain sunkar Panibai ke kaan se khoon nikal gaya hoga 😂 Durga ki narain dekho ek din pakka Panibai ka band bajayegi acchi se 🤭 Sab proud Hain Durga pe 🤗 #PranaliRathod #Durga #DAPK #DurgaAtootPremkahani https://t.co/wbm2NpnZ3d" / X

This is such a nice scene, I know many characters will cause problems or become obstacles for durga but I hope makers retain their core characters, like they may be grey but not completely vamp cause in future celebrations or festive it would so fun and heartwarming to have family scenes.

Edited by Fantasyera - 10 hours ago