Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: Fantasyera

Can you or someone give written update of the epi plz

I totally forgot about today's episode. I thought it's Sunday so no episode

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: Nhikia

All I can say is that, thus far, I like the leads.... they're super cute. I appreciate that FL can speak up for herself without being disrespectful, overly loud, or bothersome. Her response is appropriate.

Yeah, the build up is nice so far amongst the leads. It is decent and cute. Especially when Anurag & Durga conversed about their dynamics & everything before they hugged.

Additionally, ml knows when to talk. The fact that they can communicate is what matters most

He can communicate & since he's been outside of his city, so that helps which is why he talk about his city experience and comparing to hometown.

I don't why pani bai is taking revenge or what shes even doing but yeah . Me neither but her scenes with anurag's grandmother are fun to watch. i think the grandmother is a positive character & pani bai is under the impression ruling the household with an iron fist before the grandmother tries to take charge. i think she knows that durga is unlike pani bai in terms of personality.

my answers are written in bold font.
Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 20 hours ago

I watched yesterday episode today. Thos Panibhai is very irritating. It is good to see that Dadi is giving back at her.

It seems Panibai has more authority and power over the palace due to her wit in governance post daadu's demise. Anurag's father must be also on the side of Panibai.

What I do not get is that how she gets the revenge through Durga. If she tries to let her marry Anurag she can fulfil the goal. But she is not letting her do it. Maybe there is some secret behind her birth or something which she can use to get revenge on palace peeps.

Edited by Manny_123 - 20 hours ago
Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Team DuAn

Posted: 20 hours ago

Originally posted by: Manny_123

I watched yesterday episode today. Thos Panibhai is very irritating. It is good to see that Dadi is giving back at her.

It seems Panibai has more authority and power over the palace due to her wit in governance post daadu's demise. Anurag's father must be also on the side of Panibai.

What I do not get is that how she gets the revenge through Durga. If she tries to let her marry Anurag she can fulfil the goal. But she is not letting her do it. Maybe there is some secret behind her birth or something which she can use to get revenge on palace peeps.

Panibai is definitely getting on everyone's nerves! Dadi standing up to her was such a satisfying moment. I agree that Panibai seems to hold a lot of authority after Daadu’s passing, and Anurag's father likely supports her. I also wonder why Panibai is keeping Durga away from Anurag when it could help her get revenge. Maybe there’s a deeper secret about Durga’s past that she plans to use later. Could be an interesting twist 🤔

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 19 hours ago

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

Panibai is definitely getting on everyone's nerves! Dadi standing up to her was such a satisfying moment. I agree that Panibai seems to hold a lot of authority after Daadu’s passing, and Anurag's father likely supports her. I also wonder why Panibai is keeping Durga away from Anurag when it could help her get revenge. Maybe there’s a deeper secret about Durga’s past that she plans to use later. Could be an interesting twist 🤔

You know this serial actually reminds me of periodic k-dramas where some low class generals control the monarch of the empire through their military tactics and knowledge. This happens when kings don't posses the ability to rule the country. smiley36

Similarly, Daadu's sons are not witty enough to build up or maintain their authority and power over the village. So they seem to rely on Panibai. Yeah ig could be an ineresting twist.

Nhikia thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Durga

Posted: 18 hours ago

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

my answers are written in bold font.

the revenge with Durga seems out of place rn? Like why Durga ..what did she even do maybe Durga is the real daughter of dadaji and not anurag or may be she has a daughter of her own and will try getting her married to anurag idk

There's something more .....to it

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Posted: 16 hours ago

Originally posted by: Nhikia

the revenge with Durga seems out of place rn? Like why Durga ..what did she even do maybe Durga is the real daughter of dadaji and not anurag or may be she has a daughter of her own and will try getting her married to anurag idk

There's something more .....to it

idk if babies were swapped or what occurred. its too early to decide for that.
Fantasyera thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Anurag

Posted: 10 hours ago

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

idk if babies were swapped or what occurred. its too early to decide for that.

But don't anurag and durga have an age gap considering that durga just finished her 12th and anurag further studied in the city for a few years. Unless they are the same age but durga started her schooling late, otherwise if they have a age gap even of a few months would make a huge difference and someone would know.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Posted: 10 hours ago

Originally posted by: Fantasyera

But don't anurag and durga have an age gap considering that durga just finished her 12th and anurag further studied in the city for a few years. Unless they are the same age but durga started her schooling late, otherwise if they have a age gap even of a few months would make a huge difference and someone would know.

idk if they do have a age gap or if there was delay in durga's studies...i can't comment till further episodes are showing this..smiley36lets see what makers have to showcase regarding this...