Posted: 3 days ago

https://x.com/sparklexe_/status/1837140561871995107?s=

Bts for upcoming dance

Edited by sweta2005 - 3 days ago
Nhikia thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Durga

Posted: 2 days ago

Title song is so good yaha koi hamshakal wala drama na hon atoot Prem kahani do logo ke hi beech rahe baaki pranali is looking so beautiful 💞 ashay too yaar mujhe first look se hi cute jodi lag ri thi abhi tak nahi dekha waise

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team DuAn

Watched the episode on tv and felt like writing a small update.

I loved Anurag defending ‘his’ Durga smiley42

Waterlady and Dadisa’s tashan’s are funny. Love how Maalkin Dadisa keeps showing Waterlady her aukatsmiley36

Poor Anurag just wants to spend time with his lady love, when will she understand smiley42

These hags are so annoying, just let the poor girl enjoy her life smiley13

Love how Dadisa is a hardcore hater of Waterlady just like me smiley36

Anurag is so unserious, only Durga matters to him nothing else. He can come up with any excuse for her.

So that creepy looking guy snitched to Waterlady and family members about catching Anurag with Durga drenched in rain. Anurag wants Durga only and will die without her.

Fantasyera thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Anurag

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Waterlady and Dadisa’s tashan’s are funny. Love how Maalkin Dadisa keeps showing Waterlady her aukatsmiley36

Love how Dadisa is a hardcore hater of Waterlady just like me smiley36

(19) ♡ᴰᵘʳᵍᵃ🩺 on X: "Lmaooo😭 dadisaa stay with the same energy😂 #Durga https://t.co/rvQmziiRCd" / X

I enjoyed this a little too much smiley39
Dadi is like: yeah yeah you want to rule? okay, but don't forget I am your boss.