Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaveta-1976 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--

It will be interesting to see how the show shapes up and her journey towards her dreams..Since the opening trp is good and if they maintain it..They can focus on original plot and develop on it properly.

After long time a show has come where PH n channel spending money and strong extra characters.Hope they maintain this. Still they are shooting in lonavla in big haveli and colors is promoting very well. There is everything love story, politics, carrer, secret motives.Potential is there if they don't turn it in bigamy.

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Paani Bai

Posted: 4 days ago

How did you all find today ,4th episode

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 days ago

The lead guy is not bad actually …promos he was looking terrible …but good presence in the episode …song n dance I passed ….paani bai is such a jealous n power hungry soul lol it is interesting to watch her squirm. …what’s the story of eldest dil…was she a commoner ..

Edited by Pr1yanka - 3 days ago
Fantasyera thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Anurag

So anurag has been open about his feelings towards from the time he fell for her and has maybe waiting for her answer.

(8) Kashish•ᴰᵘʳᵍᵃ🩺 on X: "Precap [#Durga . #Anurag . #PranaliRathod . #AashayMishra ] https://t.co/Gz4IA7bOIz" / X

Also them showing that anurag being able to express himself without any worry about politic, society and status is such a nice change. Usually the guy who is rich and ml would be worried about his image, reputation and all whether he is in love or not. Its the opposite with duan.

Its so similar with how things are in real life, someone who has high status can do whatever they want whether good or bad but people who are actually poor and struggle everything is a obstacle from just standing up for yourself to falling in love. It shows the difference how the society would treat two people differently when they are doing the same thing just because of their status.

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Team DuAn

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

The lead guy is not bad actually …promos he was looking terrible …but good presence in the episode …song n dance I passed ….paani bai is such a jealous n power hungry soul lol it is interesting to watch her squirm. …what’s the story of eldest dil…was she a commoner ..

I agree Priyanka. When I saw promo I wasn't impressed much with him but in the episodes he looks charming and cute as well 🥰

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Paani Bai

So who all saw today’s episode

Shaveta-1976 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sweta2005

So who all saw today’s episode

Will watch on TV at 7:40.

Edited by Shaveta-1976 - 3 days ago