Durga opening trp is 1.7

OMG great đź‘ŤI thought it won't be above 1.0 trp

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 19 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: Fantasyera

That's great news smiley40

A good start with only 3 epis, I hope it steadily rises!! smiley20

Really good trps for opening week and for Colors great going Durga..smiley40So far I love the aesthetics, the leads Pranali and Aashay,PaniBai and all the supporting actors..Every frame is pretty!

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Team Paani Bai

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--

Really good trps for opening week and for Colors great going Durga..smiley40So far I love the aesthetics, the leads Pranali and Aashay,PaniBai and all the supporting actors..Every frame is pretty!

Instead of showing love track.. they should show more drama inside and outside palace.. Only drama can fetch TRP..

Inside could be Pani Bai - Durga fighting.. outside could be plotting against ML’s father or someone tries to murder him..

--Priyaa-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Instead of showing love track.. they should show more drama inside and outside palace.. Only drama can fetch TRP..

Inside could be Pani Bai - Durga fighting.. outside could be plotting against ML’s father or someone tries to murder him..

They can show Durga achieving her dreams,studying and struggling for her rights and education without being too preachy. Pani Bai and Durga face off will also be interesting. Pani Bai wants revenge they can show what she is upto and how she plots it..

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Paani Bai

They can show Durga achieving her dreams,studying and struggling for her rights and education without being too preachy. Pani Bai and Durga face off will also be interesting. Pani Bai wants revenge they can show what she is upto and how she plots it..

I think we should wait they will show ,if Leena is writing love track won’t be main ,it will be breather in between drama ,her shows are full drama based only let first audience grasp it

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Team Paani Bai

Originally posted by: sweta2005

I think we should wait they will show ,if Leena is writing love track won’t be main ,it will be breather in between drama ,her shows are full drama based only let first audience grasp it

If it is similar to J show.. smiley36

I foresee 3rd angle and her family introduced. D will be humiliated by the 3rd Angle or her family whenever they come to palace.. and so on..

Just like J has many lovers like Ani, Tejas, Rahul, etc Similarly.. this Rajesh could be paired with D..

Edited by Swetha-Sai - 4 days ago
--Priyaa-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

If it is similar to J show.. smiley36

I foresee 3rd angle and her family introduced. D will be humiliated by the 3rd Angle or her family whenever they come to palace.. and so on..

Hope it's not like J show where the annoying second FL gets married to ML and all the unwanted drama and misunderstandings..Lets wait and watch how this one is..Since it's Leena's show I read it might have a 3rd angle like her usual shows..smiley36

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Team Paani Bai

Hope it's not like J show where the annoying second FL gets married to ML and all the unwanted drama and misunderstandings..Lets wait and watch how this one is..Since it's Leena's show I read it might have a 3rd angle like her usual shows..smiley36

@BOLD: not only that, it’s a Colors Tv show.
Most of shows in this channel show bigamy so that drama happens and TRP increases..

Let’s see if upcoming TRPs are good, then channel can’t interfere..Leena G gets to tell this love story properly

Edited by Swetha-Sai - 4 days ago
Shaveta-1976 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

In their iv aashay said na he is sure he will get durga but he shock when she will step back. So drama is there. I think they will put condition that if she want to become doctor she will have to leave kunwar sa. Love Or carrer.

--Priyaa-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaveta-1976

In their iv aashay said na he is sure he will get durga but he shock when she will step back. So drama is there. I think they will put condition that if she want to become doctor she will have to leave kunwar sa. Love Or carrer.

It will be interesting to see how the show shapes up and her journey towards her dreams..Since the opening trp is good and if they maintain it..They can focus on original plot and develop on it properly.