Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

i will wait for somedays to watch 😂it looks ver weird when durga says school in the show 😆

I find the guy weird too from promos etc lol that’s why I said I wasn’t expecting I’ll like it …but the acting is really good n the first three episodes were heavily focused on pani bai n she delivered…I have to look up her name…

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Durga

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

I find the guy weird too from promos etc lol that’s why I said I wasn’t expecting I’ll like it …but the acting is really good n the first three episodes were heavily focused on pani bai n she delivered…I have to look up her name…

I got to know that durga started schooling late smiley36
mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Paani Bai

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

I got to know that durga started schooling late smiley36

Team ke liye kaha request karte hai. I can't wait to join Team Panibaaisasmiley37

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--

I started watching Durga..So far it's good..Panibai and Leads are nice..Pranali looks pretty..Visuals are pretty nice too..I really liked the cute kids who played the leads in the flashbacks..so sweet. Hope it continues to be good and won't loose the plot later on.

I watched the second episode today. Yes the serial is so far good...better than I expected. Visuals are aesthetic and pleasing to watch. Yeah I also hope that they will keep the storyline intact without adding too much bakwas to the show.

Edited by Manny_123 - 5 days ago
--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 19 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Manny_123

I watched the second episode today. Yes the serial is so far good...better than I expected. Visuals are aesthetic and pleasing to watch. Yeah I also hope that they will keep the storyline instact without adding any too much bakwas to the show.

The Visuals are aesthetic..I liked the locations they chose..Leads are good..The ML suits the role. Actress playing Panibai is nice too.. I really hope show's actual plot stays and it won't loose track for trps. Great to see you here Manny looking forward to discussing the show with you!

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mushat

Team ke liye kaha request karte hai. I can't wait to join Team Panibaaisasmiley37

I want to join team Rajesh ji smiley37

mushat thumbnail

Team Paani Bai

I want to join team Rajesh ji smiley37

Who's Rajesh BTW? I hope it's not dadaji who was there just for one episode then happily went to be hanged in a photo frames on the big walls of the haveli to join his ancestors smiley37

Edited by mushat - 5 days ago
Manny_123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mushat

Who's Rajesh BTW? I hope it's not dadaji who was there just for one episode then happily went to the big walls of the haveli to join his ancestors smiley37

Rajesh ji is the guy who does dirty work of ML's father.

mushat thumbnail

Team Paani Bai

Rajesh ji is the guy who does dirty work of ML's father.

Arre yeh to Aapna archibabu and Rono Babu haismiley37 the original ML of bengali Imlie and Ghumsmiley36