Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 17 days ago

Imo, what Nishita writes, is the point of this scene.

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: you2

When Alia was promoting Gangu, SLB guided her to white wear sarees and project herself as the character.He made Ranveer remain bald till after BM release. Books feel real, while we read it, knowing it is fiction.

Alia could have gone on family vacation without anyone knowing.Not the time to go off like that.Her going professionally to Paris ,is work related, that is OK.The distributors will be annoyed and worried about their investment .Thes pics distract from the film,Jigra.Is she a mom or a sister.Also she looks much smaller when she holds the baby.I am sure Raha was held by Nannies when Alia made multiple visits abroad, promoting Heart Of Stone,Metgala,Gucci..She must have gone alone a few times. She can have a nanny accompanied by Neetu,for a few minutes.Being mom doesn't mean she can't do "Airport fashion". She is still actively featuring in films, unlike say Anushka.One may argue ..but reality is the the patriarchal BW producers and directors will see it as a lack of focus on career. If the film doesn't do as well as expected, there is only one person to put all the blame on

Or maybe about time they change their thinking and put the blame of the film's failure( if the film fails at all ) on Alia's poor script sense or her acting performance or her lack of marketing acumen as a producer rather than a non existent issue like her carrying her child.

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

Or maybe about time they change their thinking and put the blame of the film's failure( if the film fails at all ) on Alia's poor script sense or her acting performance or her lack of marketing acumen as a producer rather than a non existent issue like her carrying her child.

You are right.

But BW promotions are always weird.I have seen Alia literally climb on Arjun Kapoor and sit on his lap,facing him, during promotions 2 States.I don't know how many extra crores that helped,make!I have seen Varun carry Alia dozens of times during Dulhaniya promotions( His poor back!). Stars are expected to do whatever works-attend every show on TV,give soundbites to the smallest news outlet.The works.

The exhibitors, distributors,want their profits..and expect the stars to do whatever it takes to deliver it for them. The star should at the very least, show that he/she is pumped up about the film and has very high expectations from it.

Edited by you2 - 17 days ago
elaichichai thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Raha is a cutie and loved her and her Dadi's interaction, you can see Raha's face light up as soon as she sees her dadi which is a clear sign of their bond.

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Not understanding why actress who is a mom carrying her child and with her family should be mixed with movie promotion. It shouldn't be related. Cannot mixed business with pleasure (family time). Promotion should be in it place separately. Don't think audiences are so naive.

I love this reel. Raha is looking super duper cutie patitoo ❤️ She seem so happy to see her Dadi. Definitely heart warming interaction. Ranbir is looking superb. Alia happy. All together adore this reel. Have seen it few times.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

https://www.hindustantimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/raha-kapoor-cute-video-dadi-neetu-kapoor-caught-on-camera-airport-ranbir-kapoor-alia-bhatt-daughter-101726456770116.html

Raha's cute interaction with dadi Neetu Kapoor caught on camera in adorable airport video with Ranbir Kapoor, Alia Bhatt

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 days ago

Neetu and Alia seem to share a very lovely bond too! smiley27🧿

JayaBachan thumbnail

Such a wholesome video. Raha is a beautiful cutie patootie 💕

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: you2

You are right.

But BW promotions are always weird.I have seen Alia literally climb on Arjun Kapoor and sit on his lap,facing him, during promotions 2 States.I don't know how many extra crores that helped,make!I have seen Varun carry Alia dozens of times during Dulhaniya promotions( His poor back!). Stars are expected to do whatever works-attend every show on TV,give soundbites to the smallest news outlet.The works.

The exhibitors, distributors,want their profits..and expect the stars to do whatever it takes to deliver it for them. The star should at the very least, show that he/she is pumped up about the film and has very high expectations from it.

you don't wanna go to weird promotions of deepika with RK. should we open can of worms?
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Briaahna

you don't wanna go to weird promotions of deepika with RK. should we open can of worms?

They say in HW..sell your mother,pimp your wife..whatever.. get me those weekend numbers!

Edited by you2 - 16 days ago