Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Rash_H

What?? I dint understand

I think it's time for me to introduce you to the greatest itv scene ever

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

I don't have issue with them marrying, but staying with that family after wedding is hard to watch. With abhira behaving all okay as if vidya was a huge support in her low phase.

Abhira is going to give us a long essay about the greatness of her MAA within 3 or 4 weeks .I hate Vidya the most .I usedto skip her scenes when she fights for kangan for abhira to dadisa too.i won't say Abhira is the best bahu or beti .But Vidya poddar deserves a bahu like Ruhi only who cheat behind her son's back.Let her poti or pota from Ruhi,.He or she will also have Ruhi's quality.let Vidya and Rohit bear it

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Gooddays

22pg mere jaane ke baad🧐..... Suwarna ka reaction aaya tha kya abhira ko dekh ke.... Fill me insmiley26

Usmein kya doubt?? We all know what her reaction will be

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Kya bolun aur, kuch nhi bolnasmiley37smiley37

MEra SarRRR GhUmrAhA HaiN....smiley39

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Is this latest article??

no. This article and spoilers came during abhira og couple shadi time saying Naksh mamu is brought to give lehenga from mayka so he will come for jaipur shadi and Romit raj is playing it. Then we checked his insta posts daily and he was in travel daily outside 😂 cooked article only none came in. Birlas gave her that grand lehenga for shadi. It's very heavy and pricey too.

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

That article was from Gen 3. There was rumours of Naksh and Keerti attending AbhiRa’s wedding.

But why that couple bole chudiya...it was a signature dance or something?

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Hi Rani, Did you miss me??smiley42smiley42

My reaction to that question

a woman is sitting on a couch holding a green mug and making a gesture that says look behind you

I feel it's a warning you start your fufasa jab

Originally posted by: Fortnight

"lauta do tumhari hotness pe mera mar mit jana" couple ki bachelor party hui thi?smiley13

Main yeh 4 baar puch chuki kisi ne answer nahi diyasmiley5

Maine diya na....Mera post ignore kardiyasmiley38

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Abhira is going to give us a long essay about the greatness of her MAA within 3 or 4 weeks .I hate Vidya the most .I usedto skip her scenes when she fights for kangan for abhira to dadisa too.i won't say Abhira is the best bahu or beti .But Vidya poddar deserves a bahu like Ruhi only who cheat behind her son's back.Let her poti or pota from Ruhi,.He or she will also have Ruhi's quality.let Vidya and Rohit bear it

I hate when oldies like dadi & mother figure like vidya acts all immature/insensitive & abhira forgives them under the blanket of "dil ki nekk bacchi"smiley39 without calling out their behavior towards her

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 6 days ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

My reaction to that question

a woman is sitting on a couch holding a green mug and making a gesture that says look behind you

I feel it's a warning you start your fufasa jab

Acchai ka zamana hi nhi raha.