Destiny always wanted Saif and Kareena to be together!!!

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 days ago

It’s crazy she received her best actor award from Saif here and didn’t even bothered hugging him while receiving it. She kissed Shahid and she went to Saifu.

Destiny works in weird ways truly smiley9 https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=awHHRMgw7E4&pp=ygUPc2FpZiBrYXJlZW5hIHZt

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

True, Bebo went to Saif Amrita wedding and addressed Saif - an uncle ( don’t quote me for this I think I read that here )

Who knew these two will get married in future!

Edited by Nishita123 - 4 days ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

They had worked together in movies without falling in love...that happened in 2007, during the shooting of Tashan, when both had been out of other relationships... they did not hurry to get married, they really took their time to get to know each other - in good and bad times...but as far as I know, they didn't want another life partner anymore. Kareena was 26 at that time (with some not so nice experiences) and Saif 36 (with already a divorce, 2 kids and a relationship turned out badly).

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Nishita123

True, Bebo went to Saif Amrita wedding and addressed Saif - an uncle ( don’t quote me for this I think I read that here )

Fake story. A joke that went viral on their wedding and everyone fell for on twitter. Saif eloped with Amrita, not even his mother was at his wedding, forget some random girl like Kareena.

amchiii1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

I know this has been blown out of proportion by media and social media but Saif & Amrita did not have a conventional wedding. They ran and got married, even his parents got to know about the wedding the following day.

amchiii1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigal90

Fake story. A joke that went viral on their wedding and everyone fell for on twitter. Saif eloped with Amrita, not even his mother was at his wedding, forget some random girl like Kareena.

So true wonder why there’s no end to this fake story.

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ok good to know it was a rumor, thanks!

Banned

[Post Removed]