Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RainOfDew thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Deadinside

Dhoni ke saath saath, I am fan of Rahane sir's zero run inspiration as opener. Alag kism ka khilaadi hai. smiley16

Damn, yaad mat dilaosmiley36

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

Last set of tags. Please support our team by reacting on the post which I have quoted. Please please pleasesmiley19

Already done 😊

All the best

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Love Legion

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

Already done 😊

All the best

I dont see your reaction on the first page. Are you sure?🥹

RainOfDew thumbnail

Hey buddies, please react to the first post in this thread made by Wildestdreams. Thank you so much...

Please react angry/sad on main post by TM Wildestdreams.

Only 20 mins left, it will take few seconds to drop a reactionsmiley31

RainOfDew thumbnail

Originally posted by: WildestDreams

This thread is for Round 2 of Atrangi Re Season 2.

Only participants and the people they tagged can post in this thread. If you are posting in this thread and not a participant or a person who was tagged, your post will be trashed.

If you got tagged, drop a reaction to this post!

Hey buddies, please react to this post made by Wildestdreams. Thank you so much...

Only 20 mins left, it will take few seconds to drop a reaction

SoniRita thumbnail

Love Legion

Hey buddies, please react to the first post in this thread made by Wildestdreams. Thank you so much.. sorry for double tag

Only 20 mins left, it will take few seconds to drop a reactionsmiley31

RainOfDew thumbnail

Only participants and the people they tagged can post in this thread. If you are posting in this thread and not a participant or a person who was tagged, your post will be trashed.

Hey buddies, please react to the first post in this thread made by Wildestdreams. Thank you so much...

Only 15 mins left, it will take few seconds to drop a reaction.

RainOfDew thumbnail

Only 10 mins left, it will take few seconds to drop a reaction.

Maanbhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

Last set of tags. Please support our team by reacting on the post which I have quoted. Please please pleasesmiley19

I already did when I saw hritik roshan name and Kabir.Because war is my top priority in favourite movies.I like hritik roshan and I also like his kabir Charachter.I watched war movie more than 15 times and believe me there is no better character than Kabir in spy universe.Pathan is a copy movie same story of war.Tiger's character was good in tiger zinda hai but makers ruined it in tiger 3 movie.I am much much much more excited fir war 2 movies even I follow all movie related updates for war 2 movie of Hritik Roshan and Ntr and I have some behidj the scenes leaked clips of war 2 movies and I know some storu also,I have leaked footage,I am that crazy fan of Kabir,So why I don't like kabir's wardior post.Even I liked in just asecond when I got to know about Kabir's warrior,Kuch kuch hota hai,Tum nahi samjhoge, Kuch yaadein judi hai.

Or haa Usme Ruhi character bhi hai War movie mein.Itni baar dekh koua hai yaad toh rahega na..

SoniRita thumbnail

Love Legion

Wow u sure r big Hr fan. Could u like the 1st post too plz