👑 Atrangi Re: Battle Of The Best 👑 Season 2 👑 Round 4 P.43 - Page 52

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

Horror Heroes

Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--

I used the links other than the one which are given as reference links at the end..Hope that's the fine and hyperlinks words given under wiki pictures can be used from the article and counts? Will have to wait and watch..Last round I was super confident but got less markssmiley37I know I can relate to your dilemma being an overthinker smiley37

Yes Prii all the linked words count in the wiki artcles. I was not confident in the previous round. I got 34 marks or something out of 100 smiley37smiley37. I am surprised I got that much of marks even smiley37

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 19 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Manny_123

There is one more round? smiley3 I thought this had 4 rounds. With work and studies, my memory seems to be fading smiley37

I had thought so too..But No seems it's been extended out of the blue..It's like some tv shows have filler episode maybe round 4 is filler episode and actual tough one is arriving as episode 5 smiley37 My memory is totally faded too Manny thanks to my overworked brain ..like those tv show characters total memory loss "Main Kaun Hoon Kahan Hoon ?!"

ImageImage

Edited by --Priyaa-- - 2 hours ago
--Priyaa-- thumbnail

Yes Prii all the linked words count in the wiki artcles. I was not confident in the previous round. I got 34 marks or something out of 100 smiley37smiley37. I am surprised I got that much of marks even smiley37

I got 38 too if My mom finds out she would be angry and disappointed even at school I scored better markssmiley37

--Priyaa-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

I already extra gave upsmiley36

Yes same here same .....smiley36

Edited by --Priyaa-- - 2 hours ago
Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

Horror Heroes

I had thought so too..But No seems it's been extended out of the blue..It's like some tv shows have filler episode maybe round 4 is filler episode and actual tough one is arriving as episode 5 smiley37 My memory is totally faded too Manny thanks to my overworked brain ..like those tv show characters total memory loss "Main Kaun Hoon Kahan Hoon ?!"

ImageImage

Just when I thought I could let my brain relax a bit I got to know this next round that I was not aware of smiley37. It is exactly like the unexpected twist that we get to witness in a series. smiley39

--Priyaa-- thumbnail

Just when I thought I could let my brain relax a bit I got to know this next round that I was not aware of smiley37. It is exactly like the unexpected twist that we get to witness in a series. smiley39

It's like we are in a Kdrama or tv show where we are stuck at an Island and have to solve puzzles to get out or be stranded foreversmiley37

Manny_123 thumbnail

Horror Heroes

Posted: an hour ago

It's like we are in a Kdrama or tv show where we are stuck at an Island and have to solve puzzles to get out or be stranded foreversmiley37

It reminds me of lost series smiley37. I hate to be stuck in an island where you always need to use your brain 24×7 to survivesmiley37.