Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoniRita thumbnail

Love Legion

Posted: 7 days ago

Hey buddies, please react to the first post in this thread made by Wildestdreams. Thank you so much and sorry for trouble

RainOfDew thumbnail

Originally posted by: NazneenA

Main toh in team Tiger hongi if asked. I didn't watch War.. hehe

U just hv to react on the post, thats allsmiley36

SoniRita thumbnail

Love Legion

Hi buddies, please react to the first post in this thread made by Wildestdreams. Thank you so much and sorry for trouble

SoniRita thumbnail

Love Legion

Hey buddies, please react to the first post in this thread made by Wildestdreams. Thank you so much and sorry for trouble

RainOfDew thumbnail

Hey buddies, please react to the first post in this thread made by Wildestdreams. Thank you so much...

Please react on main post by TM Wildestdreams.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

SoniRita already had tagged me, so I already gave Wild Dream's post a heart smiley1

SoniRita thumbnail

Love Legion

Hello, One like on the first page first post by wildestdreams. That's all we want. Thank you and sorry for trouble

SoniRita thumbnail

Love Legion

Originally posted by: Clochette

SoniRita already had tagged me, so I already gave Wild Dream's post a heart smiley1

Thank you so much for the supportsmiley31
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

You're welcome smiley1 your and Salman's team are really good at tagging the right people...can't say the same for SRK's team...as it's a game, I like to support... I like games smiley27

SoniRita thumbnail

Love Legion

Originally posted by: Clochette

You're welcome smiley1 your and Salman's team are really good at tagging the right people...can't say the same for SRK's team...as it's a game, I like to support... I like games smiley27

I guess Salman have more fans but this is game n not abt just supporting an actor, oh well, we trying our best