Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhiabhi1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Yehi sab abhira ke sath bhi dikhayege smiley36 Abhi toh abhira ke bahot organs fail hone baki hai smiley36

oh you don't know tats called as queen treatment

Originally posted by: Abhiabhi1

oh you don't know tats called as queen treatment

har roj jillat ki ladooo dene ke baad bhi udhar hi khadi rehti hi 🤓 wohi queen treatment hi. Agar white day hogaya aur divorce diye toh outhouse mein baithegi bas 🤗
Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

har roj jillat ki ladooo dene ke baad bhi udhar hi khadi rehti hi 🤓 wohi queen treatment hi. Agar white day hogaya aur divorce diye toh outhouse mein baithegi bas 🤗

Naya thikana mill toh gya aaj she is officially beti of Goenka house, ab Par nanu ke sir pr aake bethegi. 🤣🤣.

Maybe outhouse ka karcha nhi jhelna padega Poddar family ko.

Originally posted by: Vanyatanvi

Naya thikana mill toh gya aaj she is officially beti of Goenka house, ab Par nanu ke sir pr aake bethegi. 🤣🤣.

Maybe outhouse ka karcha nhi jhelna padega Poddar family ko.

with haq let her stay in gvs.I can see two couples away only for sometime.Choti ruhi troubled ak ka beta too.Till she accepted him as brother she was very jealous.Same going on now. Choti Ruhi was the most adjusting one after that accommodated her brother.Here Manish made it more with his nonsense.Anyone can feel jealous if our parent figure gives more love and attention to others.
Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

with haq let her stay in gvs.I can see two couples away only for sometime.Choti ruhi troubled ak ka beta too.Till she accepted him as brother she was very jealous.Same going on now. Choti Ruhi was the most adjusting one after that accommodated her brother.Here Manish made it more with his nonsense.Anyone can feel jealous if our parent figure gives more love and attention to others.

Not just other, she is the fiancée of her ex, kon sahega no one. In thus matter I don't think ruhi is wrong till now, obviously equation will change after truth comes out. But abhi tak Manish is doing total nonsense.

Dono betiya h, and can't choose one bla bla, wouldn't it hurt for someone who grew up and had entire childhood with you, to be considered equal to random so called heart connection.

What if white day ko woh swarna ka game over kr de 🤯, tab toh Manish ain't gonna keep her. Phir I wanna see heart to heart connection. 🤣🤣

I do hope we get 2 couples in different houses though could be good plot.

I was wondering ki agar ruhi achanak se aa kar Akshara ko apna maayka bana deti with special bond etc toh kya hota abheera ka reaction? I don’t think abheera ittu sa bhi share karti apni maa yah apna maayka! (Only in parallel world jaha ruhi Akshara on good terms like mg abheera connection)

At this moment , abheera is having Ruhi’s maayka because she doesn’t know her relation with goenkas.

Originally posted by: Vanyatanvi

Not just other, she is the fiancée of her ex, kon sahega no one. In thus matter I don't think ruhi is wrong till now, obviously equation will change after truth comes out. But abhi tak Manish is doing total nonsense.

Dono betiya h, and can't choose one bla bla, wouldn't it hurt for someone who grew up and had entire childhood with you, to be considered equal to random so called heart connection.

What if white day ko woh swarna ka game over kr de 🤯, tab toh Manish ain't gonna keep her. Phir I wanna see heart to heart connection. 🤣🤣

I do hope we get 2 couples in different houses though could be good plot.

Mera maayka agar meri maha gundi jethani ka maayka achanak se banne toh mai bhi aise weird behaviour ke liye class le lu smiley36

My SIL is really sweet so I don’t mind her mingling with my maaykewale lekin agar abheera jaisi gundi Jethani ho jo hath bhi uthati ho and fir sil ke maaykewalo se special connection bhi rakhti ho fir toh kaun tolerate karega aisa nonsense in real life!!

Maaykewale bhi kaha koi special connection feel karege apni beti ki maha gundi jethani ke liye jo hath bhi uthati ho !! smiley36

Aisi nautanki sirf Rajan shahi ki female lead he kar sakti hai , aam aurat nahi smiley36

Edited by sweet_tania - 7 days ago
Vanyaa thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

I was wondering ki agar ruhi achanak se aa kar Akshara ko apna maayka bana deti with special bond etc toh kya hota abheera ka reaction? I don’t think abheera ittu sa bhi share karti apni maa yah apna maayka! (Only in parallel world jaha ruhi Akshara on good terms like mg abheera connection)

At this moment , abheera is having Ruhi’s maayka because she doesn’t know her relation with goenkas.

Exactly 💯, even if things weren't this messed up between then, I don't think people would like to share parent love.

Siblings do share parents love but not with some random kid.

Remember Akshu didn't wanted her Naira mumma dress to share with Arohi, now her beti wants Aru ki beti mayka lol.

will Manish ever able to say truth 🤣🤣. Anyday it's ruhi who is rised in gvs and abheera was protected by her mother not to have blames life. Adjust accept accomodate comes for kids whose childhood is shared together. Here both are grown and have arman as the main.Their mother's had not thought of hero as haddi as they were clear in their sisters rista though fights were there. Everything got destroyed more because of ar giving hopes dropping at mandap, Manish running for abheera leaving ruhi. Which girl won't feel pain. That too her parent figure is doing more now hiding the truth. Let truth be out we can see what's her reaction. Either hates her more or closes past but hates only abheera. Any day for trp they need to take a gap no doubts. Where is Abheeras running career which was shown only on that nath function and now aram se baith ke showing moles in public place of poddars. 🤣
Vanyaa thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Mera maayka agar meri maha gundi jethani ka maayka achanak se banne toh mai bhi aise weird behaviour ke liye class le lu smiley36

My SIL is really sweet so I don’t mind her mingling with my maaykewale lekin agar abheera jaisi gundi Jethani ho jo hath bhi uthati ho and fir sil ke maaykewalo se special connection bhi rakhti ho fir toh kaun tolerate karega aisa nonsense in real life!!

Maaykewale bhi kaha koi special connection feel karege apni beti ki maha gundi jethani ke liye jo hath bhi uthati ho !! smiley36

Aisi nautanki sirf Rajan shahi ki female lead he kar sakti hai , aam aurat nahi smiley36

Sahi h sabke saamne thappad bhi lagao, phir Ruhi ke B nanu se bolo, I genuinely want her to be happy 😊 🤣.

I don't think even I would take it nicely if my parents one day suddenly says that they feel some random heart connection to some kid and now she is ghar ki beti 🤣🤣. I have siblings so its not about sharing parents love but no one is that mahaan tbh. Atleast not me.