Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shineeeee thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Writer ne kya false narrative abhi kuch din pehle set karne ki try kari thi lekin star plus ne toh writer ke 4 din purane false narrative ki dhajjiya uda di smiley36

Writer ne jo Manish ke through apni nayi audience ko false narrative present kiya tha that is gone in bin thanks to star plussmiley36
edited out quoted post for Gen#3 discussion not shown in the episode

Imagine someone actually starting from gen 4, taking in Fossil's narrative (considering they know who played whom in gen 3) then boom πŸ’₯ this insta promo πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

God I can't stop laughing 🀣 πŸ˜‚ 🀣 πŸ˜‚ 🀣 πŸ˜‚

Edited by Sutapasima - 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

The same writers who glorified Ak's simplicity and her happy kasauli family, couldn't bring themselves to mention them? Like seriously? Why do they need the surgeon, just for show off? Damn them.

Matlab ladki ki shaddi ki announcement mai ladki ka father, her mother’s love of life ka star plus me naam-Nishan tak nahi rakkha!

Writer ko ab yeh sab apne episode mai acche se cover karna padega and sab ko ek baar fir abheera ke parents ki photo ko πŸ™ karte dikhana padega tab he star plus ka kiya-dhara writer handle kar payegi smiley36

Matlab ladki ki shaddi ki announcement mai ladki ka father, her mother’s love of life ka star plus me naam-Nishan tak nahi rakkha!

Writer ko ab yeh sab apne episode mai acche se cover karna padega and sab ko ek baar fir abheera ke parents ki photo ko πŸ™ karte dikhana padega tab he star plus ka kiya-dhara writer handle kar payegi smiley36

ruhi ki tarah hi bas ek ko dimag mein ek ko dil mein πŸ€— trp itna khaas hi dekhoπŸ€ͺ

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I cannot believe that this is the same Rishta that used to be full of positivity. Feels like I’m watching an Ekta serial. Ghum aur Upma ka combination hai ye show.

please bhagyas are better

Their casting always slay, romantic scenes and chemistry are always cute, trp don't fluctuate. Their costumes>>>> bhai Splitsvilla se bande lake actor bana dete hai and they act well. Rajan k shows mein ache actors ake barbad ho jate hai.

On topic -

Writers mein itna dam nhi hai to actually go ahead with their story, when they erased birla and bought cameo and fl married him and loved him apparently story udhar se hi continue krte na. Why every other month we have matashree poppy abhir and suspense? Kyu cameo se nhi chal rha hai 2.1 show? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Last gen mein to ye trp flop tha na to by that logic this entire gen in 1 yr was flop?

And why keep ruhi alive or even show her, it giving fandom the reason to drag gen3 certain actor and his character. Cause apparently 6 yr bache ko Parvarish= whatever she's doing now lol nice way to relieve Manish goenka from his wrong doings. They could have shown the story from muskan kairav kid and still could have the goenka connection. Or even bring new family and maybe Arman had a gf previously like shows like imlie etc had. Usse copy kr lete but nhi these people want to mess up cut the cake and eat too πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Edited by Phir_Mohabbat - 7 days ago

Imagine someone actually starting from gen 4, taking in Fossil's narrative (considering they know who played whom in gen 3) then boom πŸ’₯ this insta promo πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

God I can't stop laughing 🀣 πŸ˜‚ 🀣 πŸ˜‚ 🀣 πŸ˜‚

Writer ki hatred for BIRLA ne previous season ko duba diya tha and now wohi hatred season 4 par bhi haavi ho rahi hai and we can see that hatred through ruhi BIRLA smiley36

Ruhi BIRLA ki liye hatred and insults laate laate her show lost the track completely so kabhi legacy lead ke fail career par drama try karti hai toh kabhi uske infertility issue par drama try karti hai. God knows inn sab mai self respect se bhari diary entry wala paisa kab return karegi yah poddar firm ko kab hila kar rakhegi smiley36 Dekhna shaddi hote he self righteous attitude ki abhira sabse pehle poddar family par taala lagvayegi kisi gareeb ke insaaf ke liye smiley36Sab road par aane wale hai after shaddi smiley36

Shineeeee thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

My guess, the one who writes this khaand wala show don't have any communication with the one who handles social media.

The production would have gave orders to promote the upcoming shaadi, lo behold the social media handler inserts a failed marriage.

This actually explains why Armaan sa still has "specs on πŸ‘“" in montage and recent promotion. Matlab they don't even watch the show they're promoting in social media 🀣🀣🀣🀣 and ofcourse getting paid for!

Edited by Shineeeee - 7 days ago

My guess, the one who writes this khaand wala show don't have any communication with the one who handles social media.

The production would have gave orders to promote the upcoming shaadi, lo behold the social media handler inserts a failed marriage.

This actually explains why Armaan sa still has "specs on πŸ‘“" in montage and recent promotion. Matlab they don't even watch the show they're promoting in social media 🀣🀣🀣🀣 and ofcourse getting paid for!

Star plus vs writer iss show mai kafi time se chal raha hai that’s why ladki ke father ko shaddi ki announcement wali promo mai add karna bhul gaye smiley36
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

dkp should these kind of scenes to roast their own shows more than naagin yrkkh and maa deserves roastsmiley36

https://www.instagram.com/p/C_vgAUevIhn/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

irony is that abhira wants her mumma pappa ka name on card lekin SP is like I reject your papa who is he smiley36

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Writer ki hatred for BIRLA ne previous season ko duba diya tha and now wohi hatred season 4 par bhi haavi ho rahi hai and we can see that hatred through ruhi BIRLA smiley36

Ruhi BIRLA ki liye hatred and insults laate laate her show lost the track completely so kabhi legacy lead ke fail career par drama try karti hai toh kabhi uske infertility issue par drama try karti hai. God knows inn sab mai self respect se bhari diary entry wala paisa kab return karegi yah poddar firm ko kab hila kar rakhegi smiley36 Dekhna shaddi hote he self righteous attitude ki abhira sabse pehle poddar family par taala lagvayegi kisi gareeb ke insaaf ke liye smiley36Sab road par aane wale hai after shaddi smiley36

mujhe birla se zyada sharma legacy ka fikr ab woh bacchi sab chodkar maa banne ke firath main rahegi as per spoiled ruhi maa banne wali hai toh ab competetion main lag jayegi. thank god law careeer ka kachumbar nahi kiya smiley37