Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Mera toh clear hai, I can’t stand abheera ruhi under the same roof so Manisha agar ruhi ko expose karti hai so it would be best for us .

open secret to expose dadi ruhi or fufa. Today chugli done by abheera to ar. Dadi is not accepting me, ruhi is angry on me, fufa toh always shouts. Who does not know this. Why is ruhi angry bolo because of the insults and revenge. Why is dadi angry is her ego is hurt. Fufa too same he won't accept easily. So exposing ruhi is to separate ruro only. Will rohit be happy. He is still hoping ruhi will accept him. So breaking him badly giving him pain and the same person paved way for this shadi. If abheera does expose ruhi it's same use and throw of rohit for making dadi accept shadi, manish for mayka.

20240912_100204-COLLAGE.jpg

Edited by Mehersudha - 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

Ruhi burning that liphapha was fab but as usual Manisha ka bakri jaisa meh meh ruhi tumhare andar zeher ye woh

Tera pati chala jaye dusri aurat k pas tab tum bhi higher motal ground lena. That was so disgusting when she said tumhare liye Manish ji nanu kafi hai chudail saali. She hurt ruhi so bad iske liye stairs pe oil banta hai. Go ruhi please do that

Waise on a lighte note she looked better than abhira and ruhi, idk why they gave ruhi half cleavage out wala blouse and abhira ko tent. In last two epi abhira face was 😧

if aryan gets anything because of abheera her love will be out then. I want aryan to get affected instead of krishhh.

2 takke ki writer ko samaj aane laga hai ki hatred for ruhi BIRLA is not helping to achieve any TRP so now trying more and more chumban scenes of hero-heroine now smiley36

Agar chumban scenes bhi TRP nahi ayi toh next step hot scenes of suhaag raat smiley36

Shineeeee thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Now that I've watched the scene, you guys are ranting on. I'm also joining!

Manisha is a dimwit/annoying woman/not able to behave for her age. How tf she claims herself to be the supporter of goodness when she stings someone's insecurity?

Glad I was right in my stance of recommending Manisha's family for sacrifice during 🌈 day.

Edited by Shineeeee - 6 days ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

I feel bad for Ruhit. They actually have good chemistry since their BKAS days but makers are sadly showing umeed nonsense rather than developing their story just like Neirohi..

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I feel bad for Ruhit. They actually have good chemistry since their BKAS days but makers are sadly showing umeed nonsense rather than developing their story just like Neirohi..

exactly if ruro are touched they have better chemistry. Instead they are forcing that thakela couple mole romance, open kisses etc in house. I get nausea seeing their desperation today I was like jhaad ke peeche javo karlo mera sar dard khatam hoga. If they show minimum cordial scenes of ruro we can get that side of story instead of ruhis revenge and hate. She has nothing on arman. It's all gussa only to spoil them.
Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

I skip Manisha mostly, so in which episode did she threaten Ruhi? Yesterday?

Yes in the yesterday episode.

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Muje acha laga jab Manisha ki aisi targeting and threatening wali below the belt nonsense maayka sharing talks ke baad jab usne ring chori ki baat kari toh ruhi ne usko bol diya ki go and gather proofs first so atleast ab woh below the belt way mai target karne jaane se pehle apne proofs par focus karegi and ruhi ko expose kar de because it will be best for Ruhi ki woh expose and out ho jaye from that house. I don’t want her and abhieera under the same roof.

So true I am waiting for ruhi exposure and her leaving not only Poddar home but both families and this city.

Ye galiya ye chobara, yahaa aana na dubara.🀣🀣

Vanyaa thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I was exited for Ruhit very much especially their scenes from beginning interactions πŸ™„, but they actually ruin Ruhi to no extent, she is literally digging grave for her non existing relationship with Rohit.

Ruhit is next titanic for me.πŸ’”

Thankfully Neirohi sailed although even then we got no proper marriage but atleast better then titanic here.