Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shineeeee thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: Vanyatanvi

Yess that was absolutely vile, she knows where it will hurt her and she did the damage πŸ’” 😒.

Or Chachisa h, khud ki Saas toh h bhi nhi, mtlab tere ko kyu itni chull machi h.

Jitni villian dikhana chahte h Ruhi ko, I want ki jab ruru ka parda fash ho bhi toh chachisa ko ek baar kaan ke neche for her all time faltu gyan.and interference.

I skip Manisha mostly, so in which episode did she threaten Ruhi? Yesterday?

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

She can live in her mumma’s room

tuntuna bajake baithni hi aa bey gey jaa karke

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

when will this revenge stops I am fed up now. They should change the emotions of a character. Same for main couple always ogling gigling and ready to release types 😀

Me tooo, we need some story progression yrrrr. 🫀

Originally posted by: Vanyatanvi

Yess that was absolutely vile, she knows where it will hurt her and she did the damage πŸ’” 😒.

Or Chachisa h, khud ki Saas toh h bhi nhi, mtlab tere ko kyu itni chull machi h.

Jitni villian dikhana chahte h Ruhi ko, I want ki jab ruru ka parda fash ho bhi toh chachisa ko ek baar kaan ke neche for her all time faltu gyan.and interference.

Muje acha laga jab Manisha ki aisi targeting and threatening wali below the belt nonsense maayka sharing talks ke baad jab usne ring chori ki baat kari toh ruhi ne usko bol diya ki go and gather proofs first so atleast ab woh below the belt way mai target karne jaane se pehle apne proofs par focus karegi and ruhi ko expose kar de because it will be best for Ruhi ki woh expose and out ho jaye from that house. I don’t want her and abhieera under the same roof.

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

I skip Manisha mostly, so in which episode did she threaten Ruhi? Yesterday?

this time. She threatened she will tell dadi she stole ring. But ruhi told go tell show proof she burnt lifafa in front of her. Chachi said even in your pain i don't feel for you seeing your harakatein. From tomorrow your parnanu will shut you up. Today ruhi discarded manish on her own told anath. What will manish scold next. 20240911_083353-COLLAGE.jpg

Muje acha laga jab Manisha ki aisi targeting and threatening wali below the belt nonsense maayka sharing talks ke baad jab usne ring chori ki baat kari toh ruhi ne usko bol diya ki go and gather proofs first so atleast ab woh below the belt way mai target karne jaane se pehle apne proofs par focus karegi and ruhi ko expose kar de because it will be best for Ruhi ki woh expose and out ho jaye from that house. I don’t want her and abhieera under the same roof.

same pinch I don't want these two girls near by they destroy each other's life. I want one couple away from poddars either main leads in blames thrown out or ruro in gvs

manisha is an outsider to ruhi Or abheera. Just because she likes abheera she should not force ruhi to accept as behn. It's any day individual choice. Did abheera accept ruhi as badi behn that ruhi should do. Why should both do because Manish is giving everything.

Sirf gyan nahi pela Manisha ne, literally she was threatening ki agar apna maayka nahi share karo go toh maaykawale tumko tumhari jethani ke liye chod dege! Jab woh yeh bol rahi thi tab 1 pal ke liye I thought ki god ek din iski beti kiara ko bhi sasural mai aisi he chachi saas de jo kiara ko same way mai maayka share karne ke liye threaten kare.

Badi behen /choti behen equation toh i can’t stand between abheera and ruhi , so woh na dikhaye rohi better hoga .

Sirf gyan nahi pela Manisha ne, literally she was threatening ki agar apna maayka nahi share karo go toh maaykawale tumko tumhari jethani ke liye chod dege! Jab woh yeh bol rahi thi tab 1 pal ke liye I thought ki god ek din iski beti kiara ko bhi sasural mai aisi he chachi saas de jo kiara ko same way mai maayka share karne ke liye threaten kare.

Badi behen /choti behen equation toh i can’t stand between abheera and ruhi , so woh na dikhaye rohi better hoga .

why should an orphan girl get mayka from her cosister mayka. Why not poddars behave that way. Like you said manisha can give anything from her side. She is simply a kicker of dadi enjoying it holding abheera. What if ruhi and Abheera later be good or won't let others to tell about their sisters or cosisters. Who is fool then. Its forced rista if they show any bond.
Edited by Mehersudha - 7 days ago

same pinch I don't want these two girls near by they destroy each other's life. I want one couple away from poddars either main leads in blames thrown out or ruro in gvs

Mera toh clear hai, I can’t stand abheera ruhi under the same roof so Manisha agar ruhi ko expose karti hai so it would be best for us .

823177 thumbnail

this time. She threatened she will tell dadi she stole ring. But ruhi told go tell show proof she burnt lifafa in front of her. Chachi said even in your pain i don't feel for you seeing your harakatein. From tomorrow your parnanu will shut you up. Today ruhi discarded manish on her own told anath. What will manish scold next. 20240911_083353-COLLAGE.jpg

Ruhi burning that liphapha was fab but as usual Manisha ka bakri jaisa meh meh ruhi tumhare andar zeher ye woh

Tera pati chala jaye dusri aurat k pas tab tum bhi higher motal ground lena. That was so disgusting when she said tumhare liye Manish ji nanu kafi hai chudail saali. She hurt ruhi so bad iske liye stairs pe oil banta hai. Go ruhi please do that

Waise on a lighte note she looked better than abhira and ruhi, idk why they gave ruhi half cleavage out wala blouse and abhira ko tent. In last two epi abhira face was 😧