Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: Vanyatanvi

I already don't like Manisha when she is fangirling Abheera that too without any much context but when she said crap sharing mayka and be behne because Manish accepted her and later she even targeted Ruhi abandonment fear that Manish will even leave you for Abhira bla bla. Why the f she will become behen with her, yaa being jethani is other thing why to share mayka, dimag kharab aurat.

She is as vile when comes to Ruhi, itna gyan and pyar h toh apne bachcho ko dikha , Kher iske bachche bhi ke Abhira ke bina salary ke assistant ban chuke h. Their only role is Abhira bhabhi is besttt bhabhiπŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«

@bold : this was below the belt to do. Manisha was literally threatening and targeting ruhi ki agar tumne abheera se apna maayka share nahi kiya toh Manish will leave you jab ki abhi tak yeh secret out bhi nahi hua hai ki what is abheera’s rishta with goenkas.

Agar muje sasural mai koi chachi saas aise target kar ke dhamkaye ki agar tum apna maayka apni jethani ke sath share nahi karegi toh tumhare maayke wale tumhari jethani ke liye tumko chod dege toh mai toh aisi triggering nonsense chachi saas ko wohi ke wohi latad du ki target kisko kar raho ho ap!

Agar itna he jethani se pyar hai toh jao khud uska maayka bann kar dikhao!

Edited by sweet_tania - 7 days ago

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Nahi re … BIRLA hater writer can’t think beyond ruhi BIRLA so he/she will use ruhi only and 🌈 day par rohit ki he bali chadegi.

without rohit death vm won't fight nor equation of abhimaan changes. Death blames only should kick her out of the house. If ar is blamed for that death how can he leave abheera and justify ruhi. Ruhi has to accept rohit through heart and khaane will be done. Abheras wishes of i have to be permanent wife of ar is going on that's why career is not building as first and second are clashing. Ar wishes of ruhis happiness return going on as he gave ruhi to rohit so another chance for them to search happiness which is not happening as ruhi twice asked ar poddar as pati. Third wishes ka time coming soon no doubts mujhe kuch nahi chahiye 🀐 she loses everything. This is like getting everything at a go now.

Edited by Mehersudha - 7 days ago

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

Better let's recommend killing Rohit, krish and Aryan. Dadisa will go insane loosing all male heirs. And it'll be easier for her to take Ar from Ab, then kick her out across 7 seas, 7 mountains and 7 valleys. But the next hour Ab will be in the outhouse!

she will sit in gvs ruhi room too 🀐
Shineeeee thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

If there was ever a scene in which Ab giving swag reply of "this is my Mumma's House too", that's it for me!

I'm usually against physical violence/assualt. But I'll voluntarily go and replay Ru slapping Ab scene 😈🀣

Edited by Shineeeee - 7 days ago
Shineeeee thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

If there was ever a scene in which Ab giving swag reply of "this is my Mumma's House too", that's it for me!

I'm usually against physical violence/assualt. But I'll voluntarily go and replay Ru slapping Ab scene 😈🀣

Some may wonder why? Equal rights be damned, Ab was not even there for the majority of her life, so obviously Ru has more rights on the house than Ab!

I want Ruhi to reject this Manish even if he comes after knowing the truth. Maybe have relationship with Suwarna and Surekha only.πŸ™„

Because of pain writer gonna make her even more vile πŸ˜’ and more pathetic later, so frustrating πŸ˜‘.

Bold : I hope that Rohit could have understood but rohi is herself khudo gadha for their relationship deadbody toh not much hope lol.

BIRLA hater writer daily ruhi ko kitna he pathetic dikha legi! muje fark nahi padta ruhi ko chahe vamp banaye chahe ullu dikhaye ! kyunki choti ruhi ko zinda rakhne ka show mai purpose he yehi hai to use her in most possible negative way. Yeh toh muje season 3 ke end mai he samaj aa gaya tha seeing abhir Birla death ki ruhi ko kis purpose ke liye zinda chod diya tha for season 4.

Ek na ek din toh usko BIRLA hatred ke πŸ₯š se bahar nikal kar story par focus karna he padega to save her TRP and clearly ruhi ko hatred dilane se usko πŸ₯šTRP mil raha haismiley36

I want Ruhi to reject this Manish even if he comes after knowing the truth. Maybe have relationship with Suwarna and Surekha only.πŸ™„

Because of pain writer gonna make her even more vile πŸ˜’ and more pathetic later, so frustrating πŸ˜‘.

Bold : I hope that Rohit could have understood but rohi is herself khudo gadha for their relationship deadbody toh not much hope lol.

when will this revenge stops I am fed up now. They should change the emotions of a character. Same for main couple always ogling gigling and ready to release types 😀
Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

@bold : this was below the belt to do. Manisha was literally threatening and targeting ruhi ki agar tumne abheera se apna maayka share nahi kiya toh Manish will leave you jab ki abhi tak yeh secret out bhi nahi hua hai ki what is abheera’s rishta with goenkas.

Agar muje sasural mai koi chachi saas aise target kar ke dhamkaye ki agar tum apna maayka apni jethani ke sath share nahi karegi toh tumhare maayke wale tumhari jethani ke liye tumko chod edge toh mai toh aisi triggering nonsense chachi saas ko wohi ke wohi latad du ki target kisko kar raho ho ap!

Yess that was absolutely vile, she knows where it will hurt her and she did the damage πŸ’” 😒.

Or Chachisa h, khud ki Saas toh h bhi nhi, mtlab tere ko kyu itni chull machi h.

Jitni villian dikhana chahte h Ruhi ko, I want ki jab ruru ka parda fash ho bhi toh chachisa ko ek baar kaan ke neche for her all time faltu gyan.and interference.

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

She can live in her mumma’s room

Agar muje sasural mai koi chachi saas aise target kar ke dhamkaye ki agar tum apna maayka apni jethani ke sath share nahi karegi toh tumhare maayke wale tumhari jethani ke liye tumko chod dege toh mai toh aisi triggering nonsense chachi saas ko wohi ke wohi latad du ki target kisko kar raho ho ap!

manisha is an outsider to ruhi Or abheera. Just because she likes abheera she should not force ruhi to accept as behn. It's any day individual choice. Did abheera accept ruhi as badi behn that ruhi should do. Why should both do because Manish is giving everything.