Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

Bechara Romit! From the moment he joined the team, people are questioning his exit! 🀣🀣

Usko bhi pata he hoga ki it’s short stint smiley36

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

abheera words and actions won't match any day. It's all for good books in front of Manish so that she gets everything through Manish. What I feel is she will take everything royally showing ruhi that see how I got your parnanu and in front of Manish plays ruhi won't like it and bechari acts later when truth is out she will kick Manish rejecting him royally when you can't love my mom how can you love me go away karke self respect and ego . Her traits are same with anyone.

Thissssssss πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Female lead ka yehi toh kaam hota ki pehle dusro ke hath ka laddoo kha lo and fir usi hath ko dhakka mardo smiley36
Shineeeee thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

@bold : I know that she needs her kandha smiley36 lekin she should prove herself that she is genuine fan+bhakt of abheera so either woh khud abheera ka maayka bane against Kaveri or Manisha apne maaykewale share kare Ruhi ke sath tabhi prove hoga ki Manisha sabse badhi abheera fan+ bhakt hai smiley36

Manisha was looking like nonsense idiot when she was asking ruhi to share her maayka with her Hindi jethani smiley36

@Bold: Remember that scene in which Ruhi stops herself from destroying Pooja stuff meant for God. Manisha was like "tumpe abhi bhi achai hai Ruhi and something along the line of join hands with sacchai."

What even is sacchai?

Edited by Shineeeee - 7 days ago

@Bold: Remeber that scene in which Ruhi stops herself from destroying Pooja stuff meant for God. Manisha was like "tumpe abhi bhi achai hai Ruhi and something along the line of join hands with sacchai."

What even is sacchai?

Manisha ko mai most of the times ignore maarti hu smiley2

Jab tak Manisha khud ko abheera ka maayka declare nahi karti Kaveri ke against ja kar tab tak mai uske nonsense ko ignore he karugi smiley36 Manisha has to prove her loyalty for abheera smiley36

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

@bold : I know that she needs her kandha smiley36 lekin she should prove herself that she is genuine fan+bhakt of abheera so either woh khud abheera ka maayka bane against Kaveri or Manisha apne maaykewale share kare Ruhi ke sath tabhi prove hoga ki Manisha sabse badhi abheera fan+ bhakt hai smiley36

Manisha was looking like nonsense idiot when she was asking ruhi to share her maayka with her Hindi jethani smiley36

I already don't like Manisha when she is fangirling Abheera that too without any much context but when she said crap sharing mayka and be behne because Manish accepted her and later she even targeted Ruhi abandonment fear that Manish will even leave you for Abhira bla bla. Why the f she will become behen with her, yaa being jethani is other thing why to share mayka, dimag kharab aurat.

She is as vile when comes to Ruhi, itna gyan and pyar h toh apne bachcho ko dikha , Kher iske bachche bhi ke Abhira ke bina salary ke assistant ban chuke h. Their only role is Abhira bhabhi is besttt bhabhiπŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«

I've a gut feeling that it's going to be Manoj or kiara or Aryan, who will get sacrificed on 🌈 Rainbow day. As except Manisha all the Poddars are renowned flippers. And the one supporting the FL should face the loss to throw the FL out!

add krishhhh too in that list I too want them. Madhav can be erased by saying transferred to another place 😜
Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Manisha ko mai most of the times ignore maarti hu smiley2

Jab tak Manisha khud ko abheera ka maayka declare nahi karti Kaveri ke against ja kar tab tak mai uske nonsense ko ignore he karugi smiley36 Manisha has to prove her loyalty for abheera smiley36

Yess basss batoo se nhi chachisa ab mayka sharing se prove hogi apki loyalty. 🀣🀣

Tab tak you are cancelled because giving faltu gyan.

Shineeeee thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

add krishhhh too in that list I too want them. Madhav can be erased by saying transferred to another place 😜

Transfer! Nahi Madhav deserves to get shot!

Added krish tho πŸ“

Vanyaa thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

ruhi has abandonment issues clearly told by swarna again to Manish and 2 days back swarna herself said ruhi ko jaldi ghabrahat hojati hi toh kuch math batana. So hints are given for ruhi to be sick with truth coming out or manishs deeds. If your father figure does all things as father to another girl who came suddenly why will anyone accept unless truth told. Ruhi told Manish that mera pyar aap ke liye kaafi nahi hi ki aap kisiko yaad kar rahe hi in mandir on ak death anniversary day. No doubt she can't take the fact that Manish is doing for that girl for whom arman left her. Ruhis pain not going away so none can understand her amd and the traumatic childhood too is playing a part.

I want Ruhi to reject this Manish even if he comes after knowing the truth. Maybe have relationship with Suwarna and Surekha only.πŸ™„

Because of pain writer gonna make her even more vile πŸ˜’ and more pathetic later, so frustrating πŸ˜‘.

Bold : I hope that Rohit could have understood but rohi is herself khudo gadha for their relationship deadbody toh not much hope lol.

Shineeeee thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Transfer! Nahi Madhav deserves to get shot!

Added krish tho πŸ“

Better let's recommend killing Rohit, krish and Aryan. Dadisa will go insane loosing all male heirs. And it'll be easier for her to take Ar from Ab, then kick her out across 7 seas, 7 mountains and 7 valleys. But the next hour Ab will be in the outhouse!

Edited by Shineeeee - 7 days ago