Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I sincerely Whatver happened comes out clearly. I would hate for this to turn into something that well like you said it’s been 30 years and we still don’t know what happened to divya for sure

but it divya's case it was established that it was indeed an accident no? she was very drunk and she lost control and fell

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Reading the IF-article, I came across this:

"Initially, the authorities were considering the possibility of suicide. ANI reported that DCP Crime Branch Raj Tilak Roshan stated that Anil Mehta's body was discovered on the 6th floor of his home."

"on the 6th floor"??? Didn't he jump/fall from the 6th floor???... and what does "multiple injuries" mean...of course, someone falling six stories would have "multiple injuries". That's quite 'wishi washi'. Also still 'journalists' writing Anil Arora instead of Anil Mehta. And today, Anil is cremated, right?

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Having been "established" doesn't mean that it is the truth...

Strangers02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Autumnn

Om Shanti 🙏

Suicide is tough on people left behind more so over when no note is left. It is traumatising.

@ It is..:-(

The pain is unimaginable.. you keep wondering what went wrong & how you could've corrected it...

Edited by Strangers02 - 7 days ago
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

It looks like he might be sitting on the wall of the balcony ( that’s what I gathered from Malaika mom statement ) ? And then lost balance? very sad.
as OB said very similar to Divya’s case

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Really quite sad to hear. smiley3

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5
oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: cougarTown

but it divya's case it was established that it was indeed an accident no? she was very drunk and she lost control and fell

Yes the police closed the case in 1998 as accidental death but the conspiracy theories still floating even after 3 decades