MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 22 days ago

There was no episode today. Was it shifted to Sonyliv or did it not even air on sonyliv?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hemaru thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 21 days ago

Yes, no episodes of 3 Sony serials, Kavya, Pukar and Jubilee Talkies.

Not even today and tomorrow. The schedule showing 3 Sai Baba episodes back to back followed by repeat of Ramayan old episodes.

Can't understand whether sony has abruptly stopped these shows or is this only for a week or so. Even Aapka Apna zakir going off air.

Edited by Hemaru - 21 days ago
Vaidehi49 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 20 days ago

Any idea why shows are not showing in Sony LIV.

Has the show been axe?

Any confirmation?

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by: Vaidehi49

Any idea why shows are not showing in Sony LIV.

Has the show been axe?

Any confirmation?

i've noticed episodes from sony liv should be accessible to those who don't have access to it...i;ve been checking my video-on-demand player & i didnt see any episode uploaded onto my device..i heard some portals say some last date is 27th september but i don't even see any episodes uploaded at all..if after 27th sept no episodes are uploaded, then i guess its safe to presume that the show is over
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

i've noticed episodes from sony liv should be accessible to those who don't have access to it...i;ve been checking my video-on-demand player & i didnt see any episode uploaded onto my device..i heard some portals say some last date is 27th september but i don't even see any episodes uploaded at all..if after 27th sept no episodes are uploaded, then i guess its safe to presume that the show is over

You mean they stopped airing this show on tv ? Or just on SET youtube channel?

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: awida

You mean they stopped airing this show on tv ? Or just on SET youtube channel?

i think on YT & tv should be the same..but if the episodes were uploaded on sonyliv, then the 3rd party portals would've uploaded it by now..but i didn't see any videos be uploaded at all anywhere..
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

i think on YT & tv should be the same..but if the episodes were uploaded on sonyliv, then the 3rd party portals would've uploaded it by now..but i didn't see any videos be uploaded at all anywhere..

I saw promo of ep 58 . I think that it is still on air, but not for too long, as they are speeding this track of Shivangi's father's accident. AG admitted to Shivangi that this accident is his mistake. smiley3

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: awida

I saw promo of ep 58 . I think that it is still on air, but not for too long, as they are speeding this track of Shivangi's father's accident. AG admitted to Shivangi that this accident is his mistake. smiley3

yeah i just saw them upload it too..it is focusing on her father's death and ayaan being guilty for it when it was his step-mom who caused the accident..