Life doesn't have retakes - AG - Powerful episode

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Must say, after a sketchy start finally we are seeing some strong episodes at last. Ira's truth is finally out. I'm not sure how makers are going to show Ayaan's anger towards Goldie since Ira spent a night with him. However, I liked how the truth revelation was executed. Ayaan's frustration seems powerful tomorrow. Abhishek & Khushi are doing a fantastic job. Even Krisann did a fantastic job of making us chide Ira to core as she was shown as selfish individual.

Even AG's friend helped him in maintaining his frustration without going overboard. Abhishek has potential but kinda draws back is his enactment in casual scenes which seen bit unpolished. But he did fantastic in today's episode.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

I loved watching yesterday's episode. It was 🔥. Thanks to AG's heartbreak. And Abhishek nailed it. He did amazing job.. and I really felt for him. smiley38

I didn't expect truth to come this soon ..and that too in public. smiley22 That was a great show . I hope what happened doesn't destroy AG. I think Shivangi has to stand by him as his so called mom was standing there watching tamasha and didn't bother herself to relieve him

Edited by awida - 1 months ago
MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

I also liked his friend supporting him apart from Shivangi from his heartbreak. Shivangi's mother is wary of the acting profession and fears the same for her. ^

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

I also liked his friend supporting him apart from Shivangi from his heartbreak. Shivangi's mother is wary of the acting profession and fears the same for her. ^

Yes. Watching his friend with him was heartworming.

The whole drunk AG's proposal to Shivangi scene, then his reaction after he woke up made my day. Shivangi loves him (I wonder since when?) . But I am afraid she is risking her own heart and peace. smiley38