Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

I loved bela's room too...one of the rare ptv shows that got a girl's room interior and lighting on point...

it is also one of geo's best with high rewatch value I would say...

yeah, I have this pinned as inspiration....I already have the mirror setup...bas I need a room this big smiley36

They used this room in very filmy, for the guys ukhano and ameer, it looked so ordinary in that one...

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: meandwho

https://x.com/dozzingoff/status/1836397334781136964 I dont know why I thought Al akram stores closed their business ...didnt they release a insta statement..

isn't that the same brand seher-hamza did an eid shoot for? even I remember seeing that post of their...may be they reopened cause I remember a lot of people were asking for them

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: mala06

Also it my best favourite of Wahaj. I want to see them together again.

my favorite drama of his too..I still rewatch scenes from it time to time..the ost was lovely too...smiley14

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

isn't that the same brand seher-hamza did an eid shoot for? even I remember seeing that post of their...may be they reopened cause I remember a lot of people were asking for them

Yeah..they are very confusing. In the brand shoot...they wrote TBC. then they spread the news they are closing. But I'm glad if they are coming back with this shoot smiley40
mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

my favorite drama of his too..I still rewatch scenes from it time to time..the ost was lovely too...smiley14

Yeah. Wahaj needs to these romcoms too again instead of only depressing stories.

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: meandwho

yeah, I have this pinned as inspiration....I already have the mirror setup...bas I need a room this big smiley36

They used this room in very filmy, for the guys ukhano and ameer, it looked so ordinary in that one...

I watched very filmy for a few episodes but no, that room is unrecognizable there..smiley44I also liked the balcony set up in MGM...

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

I watched very filmy for a few episodes but no, that room is unrecognizable there..smiley44I also liked the balcony set up in MGM...

I was gonna say MGM too. It also had nice setsmiley27

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Green always says new beginning and ends up showinh crap feast. Is Faraar too releasing on September. The promo suggests so.

https://youtu.be/IuK7_42KAAc?si=Vv48QsAJtXVZ5PEp

Ok, I rewatched this...they have the dates for most releases...only Sunday slot is left, as in there's no announcement. I think Farar will replace GM. So GM must have quite a lot of episodes yet to air

I'm glad they placed the Sami show for Mon-tues. Rest Wed Dunyapur. Thus-Fri its TB2.

Edited by meandwho - a day ago

Sajal Aly

Yeah. Wahaj needs to these romcoms too again instead of only depressing stories.

They hardly make romcoms and the latest eid ones have been so blah...wahaj shines in angsty roles because his eyes are very expressive but yeah even I want to see him in happy and different roles where he is loved back by the heroine for a change...

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

They hardly make romcoms and the latest eid ones have been so blah...wahaj shines in angsty roles because his eyes are very expressive but yeah even I want to see him in happy and different roles where he is loved back by the heroine for a change...

I think Saima will be back this year. She took one one-year break. Only she can make good romcoms. I hope she comes with good and fresh storyline.