Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: Rashi23

https://x.com/lovesdure/status/1835744618161254461?t=-DqSlk6aa0IkqyjukNSMow&s=19

Palak this edit you had shared has freaking 600+likes.

Don't think any green show couple has got this much likes ever during the entire runtime but ramsha kushal did it just with one teasersmiley32

This one has organic hype...the chemistry is already serving, and the production is also huge. If the story is gripping, and it definitely looks so from the dialogues in the teaser...it might surpass Akhara easily

Originally posted by: meandwho

This one has organic hype...the chemistry is already serving, and the production is also huge. If the story is gripping, and it definitely looks so from the dialogues in the teaser...it might surpass Akhara easily

Yess, the hype is there. Also their characters and arc look quite interesting so people are looking forward to it.

But I so wish it had bi weekly episodes. Just can't wait for entire week for one episode only.

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: mala06

It says all drama releasing on septemner. So seems so.

Only 12 days of September left and they haven't yet released a teaser or first look for Farrar...I am inclined to think they won't release it so soon
mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: meandwho

Only 12 days of September left and they haven't yet released a teaser or first look for Farrar...I am inclined to think they won't release it so soon

Hmm...lets see. Though seems like its releasing early that expected. I thought it would take another four five months atleast.

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

https://x.com/lovesdure/status/1835744618161254461?t=-DqSlk6aa0IkqyjukNSMow&s=19

Palak this edit you had shared has freaking 600+likes.

Don't think any green show couple has got this much likes ever during the entire runtime but ramsha kushal did it just with one teasersmiley32

anticipation is highsmiley36 let’s see if it works, work kar gaya toh GM ko dethrown kardegasmiley42 abhi GM is current blockbuster na.
meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Humza is doing another PS with Seher smiley41

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

anticipation is highsmiley36 let’s see if it works, work kar gaya toh GM ko dethrown kardegasmiley42 abhi GM is current blockbuster na.

No, Akhara is...TRP wise Kabuli Pulao smiley41

https://x.com/manchalax/status/1835739657520157090?t=oOMsaYdylufA0b5jzntGoQ&s=19

I miss them, they are so cutesmiley27smiley19

Bela was the only girl who was already in love with wahaj's character otherwise in every show it's only wahaj's character that's in love with the girlssmiley18

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

https://x.com/manchalax/status/1835739657520157090?t=oOMsaYdylufA0b5jzntGoQ&s=19

I miss them, they are so cutesmiley27smiley19

Bela was the only girl who was already in love with wahaj's character otherwise in every show it's only wahaj's character that's in love with the girlssmiley18

you know how people are comparing Bilal to Zaid, saad and all...he could maybe have some shade of Basim...Basim kitna hi funny tha smiley36

Maybe Sadaf ko hasi to pati types pata lega