https://youtu.be/p8bBKqct6Gs?si=mE9lGaKaFXrqtkBE

Mahjabeen, is that you? 🤔

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Haila ye toh mein 2.0 ho gayasmiley3

Promoted the show as the return of their hit pair and their classic ost with a nostalgic touch, but in reality, the sideys have been given excessive screenspace smiley26

I'm dreading for smd now, he's promoting the show on wahaj and mahaj's name but in actual episodes would serve us with hisamasmiley18

Its worse than mein. Mein toh was atleast decent minus end.

I have trust issue now with Geo. I now again want to see Daniba in next show as this show didn't do justice to them

Looks like that. But jokes asidei which drama? Sorry too lazy to open & see?

Originally posted by: NazneenA

Looks like that. But jokes asidei which drama? Sorry too lazy to open & see?

Sinf e Aahan. The more shows I watched of Yumna post PKS the more I see a Mahjabeen when she cries. The only time I didn’t feel it was TB. TB one was more like Hayat from YRD, versatility where?

Edited by Haalim - 2 days ago

Originally posted by: mala06

Its worse than mein. Mein toh was atleast decent minus end.

I have trust issue now with Geo. I now again want to see Daniba in next show as this show didn't do justice to them

Mein had bad storyline but it was hella entertaining.

And when sideys get more screenspace than the actual leads then it gets very irritating because fans tune in to watch the show for the actor's headlining the show but channels like geo dupe the audience for their greediness.

Even with sucha bad storyline jn is in the billion views list, if kaddu uncle had given them a good story then it'd have broke all records.

Originally posted by: Haalim

Sinf e Aahan. The more shows I watched of Yumna post PKS the more I see a Mahjabeen when she cries. The only time I didn’t feel it was TB. TB one was more like Hayat from YRD, variety where?

I also feels she tends to act the same in every show without any dialogue delivery variation. She needs to work on her diction and bring variation in expressions as well.

And lemme tell you she acted the same in the show you mentioned as I saw one clip of hers from that show and she acted just like mahjabeen there.

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

variation???

Xtra xtra xtra xtra

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Mein had bad storyline but it was hella entertaining.

And when sideys get more screenspace than the actual leads then it gets very irritating because fans tune in to watch the show for the actor's headlining the show but channels like geo dupe the audience for their greediness.

Even with sucha bad storyline jn is in the billion views list, if kaddu uncle had given them a good story then it'd have broke all records.

Yeah. Daniba are one of the most popular pair of geo. Still gave them worst script.

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Wronxx thread.

Edited by mala06 - a day ago

Word Count: 0

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Now I think about it. SMD story will be copy of Hamari Adhuri Kahai. Qrk cannot write original so it will definitely be a copy.