Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: NazneenA

Who are you guys talking about & who can be Alizey's rip off? She herself is mediocre on-screen?

Sehar smiley36

Extra words needed here

People still accusing and mocking ary for the false marketing and promos of mein tend to forget that geo pulls the same trick.

Sabeena as haya in tb had equal screenspace as yumhaj if not more, but she wasn't given any importance in the 7 teaser promos. None of us even had an idea she'd have such an important third angle role in the show. Although she was present at the mock poster shoot but was excluded from the actual poster shoots so that all the limelight is on the lead pair wahaj and yumna.

And not forgetting about the recent show jaan nisar, in which the male lead is actually married to his bhabhi but geo ne bhanak tak nahi padhne de audience ko iss baat ki.

And we all know how they fool audience and mislead them by dragging the shows with long flashbacks and filler scenes. Atleast ary is good in this case, even though their shows might get the highest ratings they never tend to drag the shows to earn extra $$.

Edited by Rashi23 - 2 days ago
anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: Haalim

She’s not only Me and who’s favourite girl she is Hamza’s favourite girl as well.

Lol they broke up for good btw he should focus only on his career sadly he's becoming Fahad Mustafa 2.0 by taking breaks

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Sehar smiley36

Extra words needed here

Here I'm talking about anmol not sehar

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Here I'm talking about anmol not sehar

She’s not her favourite but Anmol is so good looking, too bad that Hamza broke up with her.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: Rashi23

People still accusing and mocking ary for the false marketing and promos of mein tend to forget that geo pulls the same trick.

Sabeena as haya in tb had equal screenspace as yumhaj if not more, but she wasn't given any importance in the 7 teaser promos. None of us even had an idea she'd have such an important third angle role in the show. Although she was present at the mock poster shoot but was excluded from the actual poster shoots so that all the limelight is on the lead pair wahaj and yumna.

And not forgetting about the recent show jaan nisar, in which the male lead is actually married to his bhabhi but geo ne bhanak tak nahi padhne de audience ko iss baat ki.

And we all know how they fool audience and mislead them by dragging the shows with long flashbacks and filler scenes. Atleast ary is good in this case, even though their shows might get the highest ratings they never tend to drag the shows to earn extra $$.

In JN Hiba and Danish are cameos. The main leads are Sardard and Kashmala.

Sehar smiley36

Extra words needed here

Is her acting that bad? She is Hamza's fav?

Originally posted by: NazneenA

Is her acting that bad? She is Hamza's fav?

She is good, emotes really well through her eyes. Yes she’s Hamza’s close buddy.

Originally posted by: mala06

In JN Hiba and Danish are cameos. The main leads are Sardard and Kashmala.

Haila ye toh mein 2.0 ho gayasmiley3

Promoted the show as the return of their hit pair and their classic ost with a nostalgic touch, but in reality, the sideys have been given excessive screenspace smiley26

I'm dreading for smd now, he's promoting the show on wahaj and mahaj's name but in actual episodes would serve us with hisamasmiley18

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Now that I think about it, Daniba fans were duped by Geo. Atleast Mein had decent storyline than this 😡😡. Ary misleading is nothing compared to what Geo does. Danish has less screenspace than Wahaj in Mein.

Even with all the pathetic storyline its getting very high views. I wondered how many views it would have had the storyline would atleast have been decent 😡😡

Edited by mala06 - 2 days ago