Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Screenshot_20240917-221250_Instagram.jpg

I so wish yumna would choose an outfit like this for the hum awardssmiley9she looks so aahmaazing heresmiley42

I want those pockets. Phone ka masla nahin hoga smiley42

mancee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

I have been seeing a lot of unnecessary shade and useless comparisons on X on the YT views of SMD's first teaser since yesterday. Here is the data to set the record straight.

Instead of comparing with Green which has fewer subscribers, a better comparator would be YT views of first looks of other Geo/Ary/Hum shows. All in all, SMD's first look YT views are doing well, considering it has just been four days

Screenshot 2024-09-17 142255.png

Note: I may have missed FT2 first teaser but that still keeps SMD in top 10 list.

while I believe SMD is doing really well considering its only few days since the release, a point to Notre is that Terebin released its 3 teasers on the same day : 12 dec

2nd having 3.6m and 3rd having 4.9m views. So it's a bit of a bias there. anyway initial views on the teaser do not make a difference. Some do pick up well if the story is good. since SMD already has a good start, and with Wahaj helming it, I hope they do great b

WinterBreeze thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mancee

while I believe SMD is doing really well considering its only few days since the release, a point to Notre is that Terebin released its 3 teasers on the same day : 12 dec

2nd having 3.6m and 3rd having 4.9m views. So it's a bit of a bias there. anyway initial views on the teaser do not make a difference.

Thanks for sharing this :) I didn't know about this. Thats pretty amazing number for a show, albeit, with less/no promotions at that time. Teasers views are not expected to grow much once episodes begin. Wahaj has become a brand (thanks to TB) and SMD will definitely get good chunk of views because of him and him alone. The views of episodes also will pick up if story clicks with neutrals which Im guessing it will because it has all the ingredients of a hit show. Although, I wished someone else was casted opposite wahaj. Like someone who was never seen opposite wahaj. My heart and mind would always want yumna and wahaj together in every project lol. Anyway, I hope Wahaj will shine through this show. It has great scope for his performance.

Edited by WinterBreeze - 2 days ago
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Mahira, Humayun, Iqra, Obi and many more praising smiley9

https://x.com/memuffin14/status/1835930501443449053

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Screenshot_20240917-221250_Instagram.jpg

I so wish yumna would choose an outfit like this for the hum awardssmiley9she looks so aahmaazing heresmiley42

Yumna needs to come out of her ' i can also be glamours mentality'. Usse na ho payega. She neither has the sense nor the confidence or attitude to pull it off like ayeza or maya.

Edited by spnfan - 2 days ago

Originally posted by: spnfan

Yumna needs to come out of her ' i can also be glamours mentality'. Usse na ho payega. She neither has the sense nor the confidence or attitude to pull it off like ayeza or maya.

Yeah decent outfits suits her and not western and glamorzied ones because she can't pull of those she can lacks confidence and oomph factor..

For eg, she looks so good in this simple saree that she wore for a press meetsmiley42

Screenshot_20240918-085812_Instagram.jpg

Edited by minakrish - 2 days ago

Originally posted by: spnfan

Actors shouldn’t take any such pressure. If she likes to dress in a certain way she should stick to that & have faith in herself. No need to become a person she is not. It’s not a fashion race. She tries to be someone else & becomes a victim of fashion disasters.

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Me and who's favourite girl is overrated imo she's just an alizeh rip off

She’s not only Me and who’s favourite girl she is Hamza’s favourite girl as well.

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: tgota92

I think they were all different levels of bling - except Kubra on the second day - my issue with Ayeza’s outfits are the unflattering sleeves and the design cut on the second day is just not it. Sara’s is still passable because there’s an ethnicity about her dress and doesn’t look too try hard. Also this face ? smiley42 Kuch aur nazar nahi aaya lol

IMG_6886.jpeg

No, I didn't like this outfit n look. I loved her first look n makeup. She looked like a dollsmiley9

Second day, I loved kubra's dress n look- that white n black kurta. It was simple n elegant. I didn't like the green dress she wore for the first event.I personally prefer simple n elegant clothes. I don't like so much bling no matter what's the occasion.Ayeza's both the outfits were blingy n I don't like them at all.

I totally agree about Sara. She has this stunning, Indian look, and she looks absolutely gorgeous every time she’s on screen.

And Kubra’s chubby cheeks are so adorable! She has those soft, baby-like cheeks that just make you want to give them a gentle pinch.smiley42

I’m not sure about the snobbish or snooty behavior people mention, but Ayeza always gives me Kareena Kapoor vibes. I don’t know much about Sara's off-screen personality, but from what I’ve seen of Kubra’s interactions with others, she seems really down to earth.

Originally posted by: Haalim

She’s not only Me and who’s favourite girl she is Hamza’s favourite girl as well.

Who are you guys talking about & who can be Alizey's rip off? She herself is mediocre on-screen?