Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 days ago

download (1).jpeg

This outfit oh my god, one of the most unique outfits any one can think of wearing, she slayyyyeddd it here smiley42

Edited by Rashi23 - 2 days ago
XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

Ayeza consistently pinned fun raising event-related posts for weeks and reposted stories every now and then as reminders. Truth is she was the the most active promoter of the event among the three. It's not a big deal if she wants to keep the glam-related posts separate, considering she makes separate posts as well like the one she did today.

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Loved Sara's look from first slide n kunra's from second slide. I wonder what went wrong with Ayeza!!

What was Ayeza thinking when she picked out this outfit for the fundraiser? It looks like she's all dressed up for a cousin's wedding rather than a charity event!smiley36

I think they were all different levels of bling - except Kubra on the second day - my issue with Ayeza’s outfits are the unflattering sleeves and the design cut on the second day is just not it. Sara’s is still passable because there’s an ethnicity about her dress and doesn’t look too try hard. Also this face ? smiley42 Kuch aur nazar nahi aaya lol

IMG_6886.jpeg

Originally posted by: XshopaholicX

Ayeza consistently pinned fun raising event-related posts for weeks and reposted stories every now and then as reminders. Truth is she was the the most active promoter of the event among the three. It's not a big deal if she wants to keep the glam-related posts separate, considering she makes separate posts as well like the one she did today.

That post today is the best thing she’s done. But again is it because of the backlash on SM? People have been dragging her. Just like last time with her Palestine post.

Originally posted by: tgota92

I think they were all different levels of bling - except Kubra on the second day - my issue with Ayeza’s outfits are the unflattering sleeves and the design cut on the second day is just not it. Sara’s is still passable because there’s an ethnicity about her dress and doesn’t look too try hard. Also this face ? smiley42 Kuch aur nazar nahi aaya lol

IMG_6886.jpeg

She is really beautiful after all she has Middle East genes as her mother was from Lebanon. smiley27

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Anmol looks so damn hot!! Wish we had her as heroine.....her diction is so clear and she doesn't just do mehjabin acting. Wow! She is very impressive smiley9

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQ80pSWLG5g

Originally posted by: Virgo27

She is really beautiful after all she has Middle East genes as her mother was from Lebanon. smiley27

Her sister is pretty too but Sara is literally breathtaking. I’m not a fan of Danish’s shows but I’m seated to check her out with Danish in Sher. I think they’ll look nice together. Bus story Aur acting achi ho 🙏 All of her last 2 I have had to abandon. APKD and Namak Haraam 🥴

Screenshot_20240917-221023_Instagram.jpg

Sara's outfit reminds me of this eid outfit worn by yumna on her USA tour. Looks like she took inspiration from yumzi's looksmiley4

Screenshot_20240917-221250_Instagram.jpg

I so wish yumna would choose an outfit like this for the hum awardssmiley9she looks so aahmaazing heresmiley42