Users

Frequent Posters

Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

Overall this is my favorite from the whole event. She looks like a dream ❤️

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_8KsqzoRxG/?igsh=Y2k2a2R1ZjM2ZXpk

she is beautiful bhai , Ganda make up kardete hain . Otherwise bohut khubsurat lagti hai yeh ladki

Originally posted by: Tulip9

she is beautiful bhai , Ganda make up kardete hain . Otherwise bohut khubsurat lagti hai yeh ladki

Also her eyes and hair ? Stunning. There’s a certain innocence about her face too.

I really loved her hairdos. Second day look was too bling but she looked cute regardless.

I mean

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_-C8-2okA7/?igsh=OXFycnhvMXk2aWM4

https://www.instagram.com/p/DABC_oYT3GA/?igsh=MTgzbGVsemM1ajM4eQ==

Sarah’s look was so subtly glam on the first day and I love her Palestine shawl smiley27 I think Kubra also wore a pouch which said Palestine and next day the Palestine pin on her dress. From second day it’s my favorite look although I love Sarah’s hair that day so much. It’s important to stay true to nature of the event and give it its due recognition. I also respect them for being mindful in their posts about what the event actually was. They made sure to mention Gaza and Palestine.

They’re actors. I do expect a touch of vanity to an extent. It’s fine. But to make it all about that is not a great look. Personally I don’t blame people calling Ayeza out on this. Her posts have been a bit tone deaf.

Yeah Kubra and Sara getting love from all the SM users for right reasons. Ayeza was complete disappointment. She tried to be a glam doll even on a charity event. In which she completely failed.

I was not surprised by Ayeza's insta captioned about these events. She is the only Pakistani celeb who didn't speak up for Palestine until she came to know about a boycott social media campaign for those celebs who are not speaking about Gaza.

Edited by Virgo27 - 2 days ago

Overall this is my favorite from the whole event. She looks like a dream ❤️

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_8KsqzoRxG/?igsh=Y2k2a2R1ZjM2ZXpk

She is naturally beautiful and fashionable and her behavior and personality was a surprise to me during the event. As i used to think differently about her .

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

https://www.instagram.com/p/DABC_oYT3GA/?igsh=MTgzbGVsemM1ajM4eQ==

Sarah’s look was so subtly glam on the first day and I love her Palestine shawl smiley27 I think Kubra also wore a pouch which said Palestine and next day the Palestine pin on her dress. From second day it’s my favorite look although I love Sarah’s hair that day so much. It’s important to stay true to nature of the event and give it its due recognition. I also respect them for being mindful in their posts about what the event actually was. They made sure to mention Gaza and Palestine.

They’re actors. I do expect a touch of vanity to an extent. It’s fine. But to make it all about that is not a great look. Personally I don’t blame people calling Ayeza out on this. Her posts have been a bit tone deaf.

Loved Sara's look from first slide n kunra's from second slide. I wonder what went wrong with Ayeza!!

What was Ayeza thinking when she picked out this outfit for the fundraiser? It looks like she's all dressed up for a cousin's wedding rather than a charity event!smiley36

Originally posted by: Virgo27

Yeah Kubra and Sara getting love from all the SM users for right reasons. Ayeza was complete disappointment. She tried to be a glam doll even on a charity event. In which she completely failed.

I was not surprised by Ayeza's insta captioned about these events. She is the only Pakistani celeb who didn't speak up for Palestine until she came to know about a boycott social media campaign for those celebs who are not speaking about Gaza.

She’s so weird about this, I don’t even know why. If you finally made it to doing the right thing, at least don’t mess that up also? This was such a missed opportunity. She could have focused on the fundraiser but again, it’s just more vanity. Her PR is so strange about this even if it’s not Ayeza. Like… why? Why give people more excuses to find her shady about this

Originally posted by: Virgo27

She is naturally beautiful and fashionable and her behavior and personality was a surprise to me during the event. As i used to think differently about her .

Same. These people get the free travel, free hotels, free everything to make such events successful by their presence - they are the crowd pullers after all - so it was nice when actors chose to focus on what they’re really there for and be involved in the nature of the event. I have respect for her now

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Loved Sara's look from first slide n kunra's from second slide. I wonder what went wrong with Ayeza!!

What was Ayeza thinking when she picked out this outfit for the fundraiser? It looks like she's all dressed up for a cousin's wedding rather than a charity event!smiley36

Her dress looks like it is bought from Lahore's "Ichra bazar" . She needs to come out from her glam look mentality. Her stylists needs to change her style. Its getting boring and repetitive.

She’s so weird about this, I don’t even know why. If you finally made it to doing the right thing, at least don’t mess that up also? This was such a missed opportunity. She could have focused on the fundraiser but again, it’s just more vanity. Her PR is so strange about this even if it’s not Ayeza. Like… why? Why give people more excuses to find her shady about this

She is second most followed celeb and she needs to change her SM game. Look at hania, she was the most vocal celeb during that time that's why her followers increased. Young SM users observe these things about actors and really admire those who have a voice. smiley20

download.jpeg

I loved how yumzi chose to wear this traditional salwar kameez and paired it with those dozen bangles for the promotion of her sports based filmsmiley42