Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhaqONeal thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

His wife/fiance died in a swimming pool on some prank he pulled..I don't know how I remember this smiley36

was SK playing a young teenager? LOL

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: meandwho

You guys haven't seen the more recent Kyun? Salman Khan Kareena Kapoor. She is a doctor, he is a mental patient, and she falls for him smiley36

That's a remake of a Malayalam movie which itself is inspired by an English movi called one flew over the cuckoo's nest. smiley36

spnfan thumbnail

Was about to post this..I don't remember the full story but I think sk's character dies, killed by the girl's dad or someone and she is the one who ends up being mental...very entertaining, very sensible.smiley36

Sk don't die. The fl's father makes him brain dead by giving him excessive electric shock treatment

spnfan thumbnail

His wife/fiance died in a swimming pool on some prank he pulled..I don't know how I remember this smiley36

Never watched the Hindi one but in the Malayalam one she does due to getting electrocuted by an electric guitar. He didn't do anything. Seeing that happen in front of his eyes makes him loose his mind.

Edited by spnfan - 3 days ago
spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

In the Malayalam version the ml was in college or a college passout. Basically in his early 20s.

moosewithagoose thumbnail

Sajal Aly

If I remember the plot events, I think he met the first girl during his college, so more or less..smiley36

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: spnfan

Never watched the Hindi one but in the Malayalam one she does due to getting electrocuted by an electric guitar. He didn't do anything. Seeing that happen in front of his eyes makes him loose his mind.

I watched it long ago so my memory might not be perfect..I'm shocked I even remembered this much smiley36

KhaqONeal thumbnail

Never watched the Hindi one but in the Malayalam one she does due to getting electrocuted by an electric guitar.

LOL!

2 or more extra words

KhaqONeal thumbnail

Sk don't die. The fl's father makes him brain dead by giving him excessive electric shock treatment

how poetic.. his daughter gets killed by an electric guitar and he uses excessive electric shock to make SK brain dead..

electricity as the bad guy! shocking!

Sajal Aly

Then the doctor realises that he's faking his condition. She talks sense onto him and then he ends up getting discharged. On the day he arrives at his friend's house, he discovers that his friend is getting engaged to his girlfriend (not the doctor). This traumatises him so much that he ends up in an asylum again, this time for real and no longer faking it. The doctor then has to "cure him" LOL

PLOT TWIST! the friend who he had saved from going to jail had SA'd his gf and to save her "izzat" she got engaged to him ..

This movie had a nice catchy song that got replayed every 10 mins like a PDrama to the point that it ended up being an ear worm..

now i think this plot will make a good Pdrama.. fans get their hunger for romantic plots..

I can see the potential of a geo daily smiley36