Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 days ago

The same aunt is hyping mahaj , i should have shared it too smiley42what a kind hearted lady šŸ˜˜Screenshot_2024-09-16-23-58-25-81_92460851df6f172a4592fca41cc2d2e6.jpg

Edited by Tulip9 - 4 days ago
MsWhiskerson thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: meandwho

I have a (useless) suggestion, focus on the positives, like most people on the SMD thread like Wahaj a lot and are excited to watch the teaser. Share your edits on the show thread, we will all appreciate a fellow editor....

Ignore this and the chat thread, people generally use this two threads to settle score. Show threads have better conversations smiley27

I donā€™t usually hang out here, but I have fan pages on Twitter and Instagram where I post video edits. Iā€™m not sure what Iā€™ll do on this site. I ended up deleting the apps because I was getting a lot of hate for my SMD edits. I just needed a space to speak my mind without being abused and bullied.

They have natural chemistry. Really good looking couple smiley9

Originally posted by: Tulip9

The same aunt is hyping mahaj , i should have shared it too smiley42what a kind hearted lady šŸ˜˜Screenshot_2024-09-16-23-58-25-81_92460851df6f172a4592fca41cc2d2e6.jpg

Yumna's aunt is big Wahaj fan so she will support his every show with every other actress like a true Wahaj fan. smiley20

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: MsWhiskerson

I donā€™t usually hang out here, but I have fan pages on Twitter and Instagram where I post video edits. Iā€™m not sure what Iā€™ll do on this site. I ended up deleting the apps because I was getting a lot of hate for my SMD edits. I just needed a space to speak my mind without being abused and bullied.

Join us on the show thread smiley31 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5358547?pn=98

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9UWR_cIgvw/?igsh=NzlxczN0MnRjNG1j

Looks interesting. Danish in this kind of look and Sara Khan

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Kitty dislikes Sarah, I think smiley36
Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Virgo27

Yumna's aunt is big Wahaj fan so she will support his every show with every other actress like a true Wahaj fan. smiley20

she has been continuously hyping him . It's rare , she has a big heart ā¤ļø

Originally posted by: meandwho

Kitty dislikes Sarah, I think smiley36

I am neutral. In Hum Tum and Laapata I liked her. Otherwise I don't really care.. smiley36