Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 28 days ago

You may not have followed the about five announcements (or even more) of a Don 3, Farhan made the last 10 years - in various forms. For 2025, already 4 movies are listed, but no Don 3. Farhan hadn't directed a movie since Don 2 (more than 13 years now). So, I think, it is understandable that some are very sceptical, when his production house spends money on a war movie (+ 3 other movies) and not on the announced Don 3.

I would like to see Ranveer as Don and I whish him that it will happen. As I think that Farhan has become scared about directing, I've little hope, though.

Edited by Clochette - 28 days ago
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: zara321

It was never going to start in Aug 2024, farhan himself has said it will start shoot in 2025, look at the first promo with ranveer, it says 2025 aswell, so right from the start that has been the date.

They even officially announced kiara as the female lead and Amazon prime has already bought the rights for its OTT release.

i have read many articles saying it was aug 24 ..too lazy to post them now

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: cougarTown

i have read many articles saying it was aug 24 ..too lazy to post them now

Yes there have been articles, but farhan has only said they start shooting next year. And right from the start farhan said he will start another film in which he is acting before he starts directing don 3, so everything is going according to what farhan has said from the start

Edited by zara321 - 28 days ago
TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

It will be in Ranveer's interest if Farhan does not direct. He has no dedication, energy , passion towards direction left.

933142 thumbnail

To anyone paying attention, Don 3 was never a real film smiley36

Clochette thumbnail

Yes there have been articles, but farhan has only said they start shooting next year. And right from the start farhan said he will start another film in which he is acting before he starts directing don 3, so everything is going according to what farhan has said from the start

bold: That is correct. He already said that in his announcement in August 2023:

https://www.imdb.com/news/ni64189278/

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Clochette

bold: That is correct. He already said that in his announcement in August 2023:

https://www.imdb.com/news/ni64189278/

Exactly! Farhan said from the beginning it will only start filming in early 2025, all this noise about it starting this year and getting delayed is nonsense and done to create negativity and confusion about the film, which is what has happend. Farhan has not said anything different from what he said at the start .

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Major Shaitan Singh is an actual name?

Why everyone is trying to be me all of a sudden?

Clochette thumbnail

Exactly! Farhan said from the beginning it will only start filming in early 2025, all this noise about it starting this year and getting delayed is nonsense and done to create negativity and confusion about the film, which is what has happend. Farhan has not said anything different from what he said at the start .

So, let us wait and see. I only meet the announcement with scepticism because Farhan has so often announced Don 3 in the past (when an Excel movie got made/released) without having a script.

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I hope Don 3 gets shelved. No SRK no don for me