But what about Don 3? will it get delayed again??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 29 days ago

There is no Don3 .. it's all a ruse

The name pops up everytime there is a new Excel movie/show release or announcement coming up

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Farhan has already explained this many times, he was always going to shoot a film that he stars in before he starts don3, don3 was always going to start early next year, nothing has been delayed

zara321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

There is no Don3 .. it's all a ruse

The name pops up everytime there is a new Excel movie/show release or announcement coming up

Don 3 is still happening, farhan recently spoke about it, so right now its still on the cards

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

After Don 3 not happening years after Don 2 despite recurrent announcements, I don't believe in it anymore. I suppose that implicating Ranveer had been part of a ruse and a pay-back to SRK's openly stated not wanting to helm a Don 3 movie anymore.

zara321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

After Don 3 not happening years after Don 2 despite recurrent announcements, I don't believe in it anymore. I suppose that implicating Ranveer had been part of a ruse and a pay-back to SRK's openly stated not wanting to helm a Don 3 movie anymore.

What? Farhan recently said Don 3 is still happening, they start early next year, and farhan was always going to shoot a movie before he starts Don 3. This was always the plan right from the start, all this stuff about delays or being shelved are just rumours, none of it is true.

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: zara321

Farhan has already explained this many times, he was always going to shoot a film that he stars in before he starts don3, don3 was always going to start early next year, nothing has been delayed

no it was supposed to go on floors in aug 24

it has been delayed multiple times

also very stupid of them to shoot a promo and release it in 2023 when they were supposed to go on floors like 2 years later in 2025..

this one is as happening & on floors as jee le zara..

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 28 days ago

Didn’t they want to release Don 3 in summer 2025 ?

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zara321

Right .. Farhan has said so smiley3 Farhan and Ritesh have been playing this game for over a decade now

I will only believe Don3 is happening when I have a confirmed ticket in my hand saying Don 3

zara321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cougarTown

no it was supposed to go on floors in aug 24

it has been delayed multiple times

also very stupid of them to shoot a promo and release it in 2023 when they were supposed to go on floors like 2 years later in 2025..

this one is as happening & on floors as jee le zara..

It was never going to start in Aug 2024, farhan himself has said it will start shoot in 2025, look at the first promo with ranveer, it says 2025 aswell, so right from the start that has been the date.

They even officially announced kiara as the female lead and Amazon prime has already bought the rights for its OTT release.

Edited by zara321 - 28 days ago