Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 20 days ago

So phufa sa manipulation is before Pooja day.....

-cynicalmess- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

We can just imagine and smiley42

Armaan sa is the most under estimated character in rishtaverse.

He was called names during his ipl kaands and after that. He was called gadha for his lack of romance...for not taking it forward from forhead kisses...but my man has proved everyone wrong and how...seedha sixer maari in the first perfect chance he got....and left everyone thinking ki "hua ki nahi hua"πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Today's episode more or less clarified that Rohit is just stupid sa and not able to see through Ruhi at all. Unnecessarily at times we doubted his stupidity and gave him detective tagπŸ˜€

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Visszz

So phufa sa manipulation is before Pooja day.....

as of now, he is just enjoying free ka entertainment. smiley37smiley37

Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Today's episode more or less clarified that Rohit is just stupid sa and not able to see through Ruhi at all. Unnecessarily at times we doubted his stupidity and gave him detective tagπŸ˜€

Jaise bhi rahe bas zinda rahe smiley36

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

It really took a bunch of chamkeeli saris, 250 ml tears and a few sweet words for him to have blind faith on Ruhi smiley37

Maine bola tha Ganesha Chaturti ka look nahi hai.....what was that flowers on their headsmiley36

A_Derry_Girl

Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rash_H

Maine bola tha Ganesha Chaturti ka look nahi hai.....what was that flowers on their headsmiley36

A_Derry_Girl

I said it a Pooja...smiley41smiley41

Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

It really took a bunch of chamkeeli saris, 250 ml tears and a few sweet words for him to have blind faith on Ruhi smiley37

But ye achanak se dadi ka not apna khoon pota and unki ladki ke life me zyada interfering toda weird and alarming nahi hai.?..

Why she ignoring her ghar ke chirag and perfect bahu ...???..

Edited by Visszz - 20 days ago

I wanted to say the same thing.....I had so much expectations from him and was trying to understand his dialogues....wo bhi phuski nikla