Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 20 days ago

As per SBS, theres some link of Adhira to the family. I wonder what. Kiski bacchi hai. She seems too little to be aulaat of madgav, sanjay etc.

https://www.facebook.com/share/r/LBLdyYUUJgkPoc8Y/?mibextid=oFDknk

Pinecone thumbnail

Sbs is suggesting bacchi may be Armaan's or some hey baby movie type plot smiley3

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/sZAF2cnpHnKd2Kin/?mibextid=D5vuiz

Originally posted by: Pinecone

As per SBS, theres some link of Adhira to the family. I wonder what. Kiski bacchi hai. She seems too little to be aulaat of madgav, sanjay etc.

https://www.facebook.com/share/r/LBLdyYUUJgkPoc8Y/?mibextid=oFDknk

Kahi ye ruhi ki phuski planning to nhi. Bring a kid, say it's armaan's, create a wedge between both armaan and abhira. smiley36

She will leave and ruhi mandap me jake Beth jaygi taki armaan fir se walk out kar sake is baar Rohit ke samne smiley39

Edited by wallflowergirl - 20 days ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Sbs is suggesting bacchi may be Armaan's or some hey baby movie type plot smiley3

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/sZAF2cnpHnKd2Kin/?mibextid=D5vuiz

oh gosh..was there some other woman in armaans past before Ruhi 😲.in hey baby…the baby did belong to one of the men. If identify revelation happens and then this baby story about Armaan comes up…Manish is not going to let abhira marry Armaan .. But I don’t think it’s anything like that. In Gen 2 kaira also looked after somebody’s baby. It’s actually for abhira to see how much Armaan wants his own kids and to create some Drama between the two of them regarding kids. She is not ready for kids and he is..so they’re going to have an argument according to one spoiler. And another spoiler says Ruhi finds some report saying abhira can’t have kids and is going to,tell dadisa.. Ruhi is using everything to stop the wedding. But in all generations of rishta the FL struggled with some pregnancy issues. Naira had it worst..she had infertility..then fell pregnant and lost her first baby girl a few hours after birth..then she had kairav and akshu. Akshu conceived twins first..then miscarried One baby.and in gen 1 grandma akshara also had a miscarriage. So there will be pregnancy complications here too …and it may happen soon after marriage as they are showing lots of baby talk already…
Pinecone thumbnail

Abhira wont believe that Armaan ki bacchi hai. DNA test easily hosakta hai.

Itnaa lamba track hai iss bacchi ka toh there would be more spoilers. But they are talking about pre nup and all.

Seems like fake news

Pinecone thumbnail

Nah i dont think armaan has had any past. Ruhi also was just an infatuation.

I think its just a filler track to do some career vs family planning stuff later

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Nah i dont think armaan has had any past. Ruhi also was just an infatuation.

I think its just a filler track to do some career vs family planning stuff later

yes it’s just to bring the topic of babies and children into the show.

Abhira wont believe that Armaan ki bacchi hai. DNA test easily hosakta hai.

Itnaa lamba track hai iss bacchi ka toh there would be more spoilers. But they are talking about pre nup and all.

Seems like fake news

We all know that, but delulu ruhi mata doesn't understand what reality is smiley36

Originally posted by: Indira1211

yes it’s just to bring the topic of babies and children into the show.

If the spoilers are right, and abhira is also shown infertile in the show with prenup. That's definitely a step towards abhimaan leaving PH.

Kyuki armaan abhira ko nhi chodega, and kaveri accept nhi karegi easily.

But in all honesty I am scared they are leaning towards a single mother track out of wedlock. 🤞 Bss ye na ho. Because jese itni easily Ani ka dream reality bna diya indono ka makeout sesh SR me change kar sakte hai. Itv land me har cheez possible hai.

To kuch bhi drama dikhay do, bss ye single mother wala track nhi dekhna 🙏

Edited by wallflowergirl - 20 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail

It'll get too repetitive if they keep doing separation , single parent stuff.

Lets see what they have in mind.

I think they are lost tbh. They wanna drag out shaadi. But they need to figure how.

Uparseh unke dusre trp topper show mein ab main villain neh suddenly quit kardiya.