Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: Fortnight

"ladkiwalon ki taraf se zabardast function hoga" function zabardast hona chahiye. I need good amount of KALESHsmiley42

Woh toh B nanu aur unki Par natin karegi smiley42

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

I feel Abhira is lying, and she didnt make full payments to the decorators/ caters and all. They may come asking for payment between the function, but somehow Manish will handle the issue and pay them cause yeh maykey waalo ka function hai smiley36

Yeh toh aur bhi idiotic cheez hogismiley44
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

"ladkiwalon ki taraf se zabardast function hoga" function zabardast hona chahiye. I need good amount of KALESHsmiley42

whatever just keep the ruhi screen time to a minimum, i watch like 10 mins of episode each day just to avoid her face

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

Woh toh B nanu aur unki Par natin karegi smiley42

but uske liye sabke saamne sach reveal hona chahiye. Sabne dara diya hai mujhe ki Manish kuch reveal nahi karegasmiley38
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I feel Abhira is lying, and she didnt make full payments to the decorators/ caters and all. They may come asking for payment between the function, but somehow Manish will handle the issue and pay them cause yeh maykey waalo ka function hai smiley36

She doesn't lie about major things.

But MG ka sudden over involvement will start now

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

https://youtu.be/ooNrpC8yTTs?si=2EwcYWmoTpBk0EsQ

Wtf is up.. Where was this money when she didn't have food to eat or a safe place to stay smiley24

Shayad Kipling Uncle ka phone ghum gaya aur abhi mila hai, tabhi ab phone karke investment ke baare mein bataaya 😂

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Yeh toh aur bhi idiotic cheez hogismiley44

aisa kuch ajeeb he dikhange bol rahi hoon. There is a 70% chance of having manish play a role in funding this thing smiley36

Pinecone thumbnail

Looks like Ab is not directly telling Armaan about Kaveri blackmailing over guarantee for loan. She found an alternative to pay for event. So her objective of avoiding kalesh and doing shaadi events, and also not signing papers under any pressure is achieved. But if Armaan is smart he should figure it himself. Moreover krish, manisha should know truth if they were offering cash. They should know that kaveri backed out as guarantor.

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Vaise what will happen to people shit talking Akshu for not ensuring that Abhira has financial security? Bechaari ne investment kar rakha hai, ab Kipling uncle bhool gaye toh kya hi ho sakta hai 😭😂

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

Shayad Kipling Uncle ka phone ghum gaya aur abhi mila hai, tabhi ab phone karke investment ke baare mein bataaya 😂

He had phone when he was calling to ask her for money to repair resort. He forgot about Aksharas investment then 🙄

Iss seh accha boldete ki koi bank FD thi joh mature hogayi and nobody knew she had taken that FD.