Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 20 days ago

Originally posted by: -cynicalmess-

I just love how Armaan's ravayya changed since engagement.

Earlier he used to be weakly protest when Abhira used to give him dhakka maro during his attempts. But since engagement something has changed. He has become that demanding man who know how to get things done his way. And today during that entire sequence there was no playfulness in his face.all we could see was raw passion he has for his abhira.

The guy who used to never take a stand for himself is haq se claiming what's his so effortlessly.😊

The engagement the shaadi is all formalities for law and family. Armaan is possessive of Abhira, and when he says tum meri ho, it not just a comment it's his truth. Armaan wants to put his mark on Abhira so the elaborate setting for a kiss, and he wants children now. Bawari Piya was in a male voice cause it all about Armaan. He doesn't want her to joke or even by mistake that she won't marry him. I'll feel sorry for any man that think they can get close or want be around Ab that's not family, he don't even like sharing her time with them smiley36

Edited by pyar-ishk - 20 days ago
elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

The engagement the shaadi is all formalities for law and family. Armaan is possessive of Abhira, and when he says tum meri ho, it not just a comment it's his truth. Armaan wants to put his mark on Abhira so the elaborate setting for a kiss, and he wants children now. Bawari Piya was in a male voice cause it all about Armaan. He doesn't want her to joke or even by mistake that she won't marry him. I'll feel sorry for any man that think they can get close or want be around Ab that's not family, even don't even like sharing her time with them smiley36

Did nt he corrected fufasa when he said she is nt your wife anymore?may be for you,she is not my wife ,but for me she is still my wife.And he said that multiple times in several situations.For him ,marriage is for everyone else .He consider her as his wife not fiance.its becoz Abhira denied,He don't call him wife anymore.

It was the correct time yuvraj should comeback.But we have to tolerate this Ruhi .I pity us.

Edited by elizamerin - 20 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Did nt he corrected fufasa when he said she is nt your wife anymore?may be for you,she is not my wife ,but for me she is still my wife.And he said that multiple times in several situations.For him ,marriage is for everyone else .He consider her as his wife not fiance.its becoz Abhira denied,He don't call him wife anymore.

It was the correct time yuvraj should comeback.But we have to tolerate this Ruhi .I pity us.

Yes he did shut fufa sa up. Love when he shows khal nayak his aukad smiley36

pyar-ishk thumbnail

I like this video, didn't know OG Aks & Naira sang Oh Kanah together

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glx9s2Iuqo8

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Yes he did shut fufa sa up. Love when he shows khal nayak his aukad smiley36

Mere Phupha Sa ke shaan mein aisi gustakhi smiley7smiley7

Edited by Sera-high123 - 20 days ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Mere Phupha Sa ke shaam mein aisi gustakhi smiley7smiley7

Do you get signal sent to you that there's a insult post on Phupha sa which is sach smiley37

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Didn't know we have suhasini and kaveri types people on online. smiley36

Anyways, two consenting adults having sex should never be an issue. smiley12

Edited by A_Derry_Girl - 20 days ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Didn't know we have suhasini and kaveri types people on online. smiley36

Anyways, two consenting adults having sex should never be an issue. smiley12

I think KP is more progressive than some people.