Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 20 days ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

the link wasnt working. kya hai?

You can see it now. Update kiya hain meine
elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

I don’t want to see that woman anywhere near Armaan , leave us Rohit will not allow her , why did I feel Rohit is keeping an eye on her ? He got fruits for her when she was about to ruin MG n Abhira’s convo , and even while dancing she was only looking Armaan and AA and I felt Rohit is watching her? Or am thinking too much and these writers have no brain?

I couldn’t reply to ur PM , it’s showing ur inbox is full.

I too want Rohit atleast that must smart.But ryt now I don't have any feeling that he is acting .If he is acting,then actually it will become superb plot.But I dint trust writers.They are writing like All are blind towards Ruhi's kaands.pata nahi uski pass sis kya potion hain that no one doubting her for any kasnd except chachi and Abhira .

Bold-There is an issue like that too in India forum features?i will make it right now

Edited by elizamerin - 20 days ago
elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

What is this user features? someone enlighten me too

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Docworld

https://x.com/AnuAchuY/status/1829089597487493231

X people rightly address him as the captian of ship😅😅

I stay wearing this smiley16

Dont Be A Hater GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

It has to hurt not to seeing there favorite not on screen and Sam got a 2nd chance to create HOTTTT chemistry with new ML. Rohit is beautifully Hot, I'll hate myself too smiley42

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: elizamerin

What is this user features? someone enlighten me too

Aap mujhe block karna chahti hai ??smiley13smiley13

elizamerin thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Aap mujhe block karna chahti hai ??smiley13smiley13

Main tumhe kyu block Karu? Abhimaan ki deewanon ko main block nahi karungi.smiley27I also like people who don't bring past baggage unnecessarily.

Was this user features about block unwanted people?I thought it's something else from your all discussions.I think I already blocked whoever I want

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao

Natural... because nothing was given in gen3... I know i am gonna get chappals from people for this. But fact is fact. I just went back to see Kaira romance and Goshhhhh its so freakinggg hot. The way they seduce each other is completely on another level.

yes after wedding dkp better give us that with abhimaan.. And the people on Twitter are saying todays scene was just abhimaan doing Raas Leela…we were stressing for nothing 😂… suhaagraat will happen after wedding,,
-cynicalmess- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I just love how Armaan's ravayya changed since engagement.

Earlier he used to be weakly protest when Abhira used to give him dhakka maro during his attempts. But since engagement something has changed. He has become that demanding man who know how to get things done his way. And today during that entire sequence there was no playfulness in his face.all we could see was raw passion he has for his abhira.

The guy who used to never take a stand for himself is haq se claiming what's his so effortlessly.😊

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: -cynicalmess-

I just love how Armaan's ravayya changed since engagement.

Earlier he used to be weakly protest when Abhira used to give him dhakka maro during his attempts. But since engagement something has changed. He has become that demanding man who know how to get things done his way. And today during that entire sequence there was no playfulness in his face.all we could see was raw passion he has for his abhira.

The guy who used to never take a stand for himself is haq se claiming what's his so effortlessly.😊

yes and he’s probably cursing himself for wasting the 10 months that she was sleeping beside him in the same bed 😂
-cynicalmess- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Indira1211

yes and he’s probably cursing himself for wasting the 10 months that she was sleeping beside him in the same bed 😂

Haha 😄.

I thought the same too.