Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 21 days ago

Originally posted by: elizamerin

If anyway Abhira declared as pregnant now,I qm imagining Ruhi's face😂

I know majority of us collectively dislike her. But ye news sunegi to bacchi coma par chali jaayengi yaar.. Bechari ke sath itni badi hadsaa nahi hona chahiye 🤣🤣🤣
Edited by Docworld - 21 days ago

Edited by Rash_H - 21 days ago

Word Count: 0

elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Docworld

I know majority of us collectively dislike her. But ye news sunegi to bacchi coma par chali jaayengi yaar.. Bechari ke sath itni badsa hadsaa nahi hona chahiye 🤣🤣🤣

Coma tho kabse honi thi .But She is so strong yaar.phir bhi kahegi ummeed hain.sirf bacha hain shaadi nahi huyi Armaan abhira kismiley37

elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Very disappointing, Abhira have a career, got loan, never lies ,Armaan loves Abhira and keeps her above everyone, he is being called kamraj for romancing his fiancé who he is madly in love with. They both are adults and engaged so they r allowed to do whatever they want. Or may be Armaan needs to take classes from the real kamdevi who is lusting on jeth ji holding poor pathi and cheating him.

No need Armaan to take classes from her.uss kamdevi pata nahi kya karegi? Just stay away her.otherwise uski ummeed badhegi.abhise uski ummeed se mujhe sardard horahi hainsmiley36

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

No idea why can’t I post

Edited by maahi11 - 21 days ago

Originally posted by: elizamerin

No need Armaan to take classes from her.uss kamdevi pata nahi kya karegi? Just stay away her.otherwise uski ummeed badhegi.abhise uski ummeed se mujhe sardard horahi hainsmiley36

I don’t want to see that woman anywhere near Armaan , leave us Rohit will not allow her , why did I feel Rohit is keeping an eye on her ? He got fruits for her when she was about to ruin MG n Abhira’s convo , and even while dancing she was only looking Armaan and AA and I felt Rohit is watching her? Or am thinking too much and these writers have no brain?

I couldn’t reply to ur PM , it’s showing ur inbox is full.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg

Thanks I realize how to block user features. Great help smiley31

its the best because now its fully functional too. pehle it only helped prevent direct interaction but now its genuinely awesome !

Edited by Pinecone - 21 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail

Abhira watching Armaan taking care of the kid is adorbs!

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_QHzaxvTVP/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

.https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1829226978131751004

My comfort shipssmiley42 Abhira has really got it from Kartiksmiley36smiley36

Edited by Docworld - 21 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail

the link wasnt working. kya hai?