RS unfollows SP. All discussions here

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Trollbaaz

Posted: 1 months ago

I am absolutely shocked after hearing this news. Never would’ve thought that this day would ever come. Good riddance I guess. I wonder if Rajan will finally end Vanraj’s character and kick out Shahs?

https://x.com/bbyrups/status/1826246232215519577?s=46

Edited by Ajab.Pehchan - 1 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

It's first Baghban of SP from.DKP. He will soon return. Mein Ayunga, Mein Ayunga. After all, apne Toh Apne Hote Hain.

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

And after that he will officially get to say...Vanraj Shah is BACK!!smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I guess RG's next target is fulfilled. One after this is GK and then only RG and RG will be left in the showsmiley37smiley37smiley37

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: shwetha85

I guess RG's next target is fulfilled. One after this is GK and then only RG and RG will be left in the showsmiley37smiley37smiley37

I am confident that she can play the roles of Anupamaa, Anuj, Vanraj all together by herself smiley16

If required, she can do the roles of Baa, Bapuji, Aadhya, Pakhi, Toshu, Dimpy, Tapish Kinjal, etc.... even the baby Aasha and the cow Kaveri as wellsmiley39

Edited by ShahH8er - 1 months ago
ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

So the show's real couple also follows the path of all the reel couples on the show? smiley17

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

I am confident that she can play the roles of Anupamaa, Anuj, Vanraj all together by herself smiley16

If required, she can do the roles of Baa, Bapuji, Aadha, Pakhi, Toshu, Dimpy, Tapish Kinjal etc.... even the baby Aasha and the cow Kaveri as wellsmiley39

She will.play the role of the USA cockroaches with perfection.smiley10

kamaal_ho_gaya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I am absolutely shocked after hearing this news. Never would’ve thought that this day would ever come. Good riddance I guess. I wonder if Rajan will finally end Vanraj’s character and kick out Shahs?

https://x.com/bbyrups/status/1826246232215519577?s=46

Do baate ho sakati hai...

One is it's may be publicity stunt for TRP.

Second thing, dkp YouTube par ye tino aaye the. Tab unko sawal pucha tha. Kabhi Anupamaa show chhodna chahoge? To RG aur GK ne kaha.kabhi bhi nahi. SP ne kaha ha, sach bolne me kya dikkat? Mujhe aur bhi projects karne hai, alag kirdar nibhane hai.etc.. Etc.

Baki wo Shah&Shahi hi jane🤔