Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 24 days ago

Originally posted by: Clochette

As Sharaban (Tanya, former kingkhan) has blocked me, I refrain from quoting her, but it is obviously that she doesn't care at all to consider her negative bias towards SRK...so definitely no (absolutely no) argument would reach her to consider that the problem is with Aamir's own insecurity (so-called 'perfectionists' are insecure by default, btw).

That said, the so-called "stalking" in Dil Se was important to show the impossibility to break a conditioning done to fragile minds (incredibly hurt in their prime youth) through indoctrination - even with sincere love...hence also the sad ending (a happy ending would have been contra-productive to the message of the movie). There is no doubt that Manisha was perfect in her role of someone being torn between giving in to love and following a hate-revenge.

Sharaban is the infamous Tanya? I heard how infamous Tanya is on here and was constantly being told that Tanya was the person harassing me on this site but I've aways had a good rapport with Sharaban so something doesn't add up.

Although this just seems to confirm what I've said all along that a certain G@ur@v is responsible for all the trolling against SRK, Deepika, Ranveer, Katrina, Vicky, Suhana, etc. It has to be a man to use the dirty language against Deepika, Katrina, and all the female users who have been harassed on this site for supporting them.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Dear, as far as I understood, Gaurav is fazgostoso and Sharaban is former Tanya...not the same persons...so they are different persons.

There are a lot of posts Sharaban writes I like, it's just her utter bias towards SRK with the "hamming" she constantly attributes to his name (in the past and now) that I find quite childish. SRK's acting consists of more than only hamming...and even that has a purpose.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Dear, as far as I understood, Gaurav is fazgostoso and Sharaban is former Tanya...not the same persons...so they are different persons.

There are a lot of posts Sharaban writes I like, it's just her utter bias towards SRK with the "hamming" she constantly attributes to his name (in the past and now) that I find quite childish. SRK's acting consists of more than only hamming...and even that has a purpose.

Ok, thanks for explaining. I knew about the former but it's news to me that Sharaban is Tanya. I must be the only person who didn't know.

Yes, I've had these discussions with Sharaban in the past over SRK. We haven't seen eye to eye on a great many things but she's always been respectful and civil and I find her posts humorous for the most part. The same cannot be said for the "other" with all those multiple accounts that are constantly bumping old threads that should never have existed in the first place. I feel particularly revolted at seeing this individual quote themselves (sometimes more than 2 accounts at a time) because it's rather ridiculous to witness one person having a conversation with themselves (the very definition of insanity) with the same tired one-liners and ugly emojis. Same disgusting threads produced everyday in bulk with nothing new or clever ever to say.

Sharaban may have an anti-SRK bias which I push back on but she never resorts to underhanded techniques of desperate trolling like the "other" who seems to have no real life outside of IF, by propping up a has-been like Madonna who isn't even relevant to IF while throwing filth at genuine Bollywood stars.

Clochette thumbnail

Some members are able to learn from previous bans and some just aren't taken serious anymore (not even noticing it). Imo, IF - like this kind of forums in general - reflect the diversity of human mindsets, their strengths and their weaknesses. Although I comment a lot, I feel more like an observer as I've learned to take a distance to negativity still pointing at it when it triggers my perception of fairness.

As my - openly admitted - affection for SRK doesn't hinder me to respect other artists' work, I'm not biased as long as I don't know them on a personal level (which only happened with SRK and a number of people he worked with - collegues and others)

Edited by Clochette - 24 days ago
RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Some members are able to learn from previous bans and some just aren't taken serious anymore (not even noticing it). Imo, IF - like this kind of forums in general - reflect the diversity of human mindsets, their strengths and their weaknesses. Although I comment a lot, I feel more like an observer as I've learned to take a distance to negativity still pointing at it when it triggers my perception of fairness.

As my - openly admitted - affection for SRK doesn't hinder me to respect other artists' work, I'm not biased as long as I don't know them on a personal level (which only happened with SRK and a number of people he worked with - collegues and others)

I suppose if you've been here long enough, you learn to block out the obvious trolls who no amount of bans seem to ever learn their lesson. Although with the same account sprouting troll accounts every few days, one can't even rely on the block button to get rid of the user once and for all. Outside of the troll, I do admire the diversity of thought and views present here.

When you say it only happened with SRK and people he worked with, do you mean you've actually gotten to know them personally like you've met them and befriended them, or did you mean that you have such a strong emotional connection to SRK that you feel personally connected to him from his films and by extension, the people he most frequently works with?

Clochette thumbnail

It doesn't bother me how many accounts a member makes to be able to comment and post and give opinions, but I would report or call out poisenous language and unfair bias.

As for ShahRukh, my knowledge isn't only based on his work and public appearances and reading him or about him...When I got to know SRK on a more personal level, I also met colleagues and other people he worked/works with.

My interest for the Hindi filmindustry (since some years extended to the Indian one) had been triggered by the actor SRK but that was only the beginning.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

It doesn't bother me how many accounts a member makes to be able to comment and post and give opinions, but I would report or call out poisenous language and unfair bias.

As for ShahRukh, my knowledge isn't only based on his work and public appearances and reading him or about him...When I got to know SRK on a more personal level, I also met colleagues and other people he worked/works with.

My interest for the Hindi filmindustry (since some years extended to the Indian one) had been triggered by the actor SRK but that was only the beginning.

That's fair although in my experience, the spam accounts tend to go hand in hand with abusive language.

Wow, you're quite lucky then that you've been able to meet people who know him and have worked with him. I remember you shared in the past that you've met him at public appearances before as well.

What was the first film of yours that you watched with SRK? And did you have any background with Hindi cinema or Desi culture prior to watching SRK's first film?

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Guddu was released in 1995. Dil Se started filming in 1997. Kajol turned down Dil Se (despite desperately wanting to work with Mani Ratnam and being first choice for the movie), because she was already committed to KKHH. KJo even told Kajol that he would delay his film as Kajol could not turn down Mani Ratnam and this was her dream, but Kajol felt she had to stick to her word to do KJo's film.

https://medium.com/@kalakrutimedia/kajol-rejected-mani-ratnams-film-because-of-this-reason-b087dd3bc675

So not possible for Dil Se to have been filmed before Guddu's 1995 release when the lead actress had not even been finalized until 1997.

Actresses were repeated because SRK audiences went crazy over his pairings with certain actresses and they were proven box office pairings. And you forget that half of those actresses were not even first choice for his films. Sridevi was first choice for Darr but said no because she wanted the SRK role. Juhi was first choice for Dil To Pagal Hai's Karishma character but didn't want to play second-fiddle to Madhuri. Then Urmila got the role but swapped with Karishma in Judaai last minute. Kareena was first choice for Kal Ho Naa Ho before KJo fired her. Aish was first choice for K3G, Chalte Chalte, and Veer-Zaara. Amisha was asked to do Chalte Chalte as well but her agent refused without telling her. Kajol was first choice for Mohabbatein, Devdas, and KANK. Sushmita was first choice for Don but rejected for being "too old" by Farhan Akhtar. SRK never had any say in any of these castings except when it came to firing Aishwarya from their films together. If his heroines were being repeated, then that's because Yash Raj and Dharma had certain heroines they wanted to use.

Preity Zinta was a nobody when she appeared in Dil Se and Soldier had not even come out yet to prove if she was a successful actress or not. SRK launched Mahima, Deepika, and Anushka. Swades did not feature an A-List actress like Rani or Preity. Taapsee's first commercial film for the masses was with SRK. You seem to think SRK worked with only a handful of actresses over and over and it only appears that way because certain actresses appear over and over in his biggest hits. But this discounts all the other actresses he worked with (Mahima, Urmila, Shilpa, Pooja, Twinkle, Sonali, Gayatri, etc.)

If you call SRK insecure for working with the same group of actresses over and over, that's ignoring that Aamir did the same with Juhi because they were proven box office material until their fight. And who is more petty than Aamir who blacklisted Aishwarya because she rejected his flop film, Mangal Pandey? Aamir who refused a cameo in OSO but then begged SRK to cameo for him in Lal Singh Chaddha because he was afraid it would flop. Note that Aamir rarely does cameos, especially not for his heroines. SRK did a cameo for Sridevi in Army. Shakti: The Power was meant to be Sridevi's comeback film before she got pregnant again and Karishma replaced her. SRK still did a cameo for her. He cameoed for Rani in Saathiya (and even Har Dil Jo Pyar Karega although that was more for Salman). In Dulha Mil Giya even though he knew the film would flop, he would not back out of a promise. Heyy Babyy is another. When has Aamir cameoed for Rani even though she does side roles for him all the time and cameos like in Mann? She's never been given leading lady status in an Aamir movie (Ghulam, Mangal Pandey, Talaash) where the film revolves around him. Meanwhile, even in her star-making role in KKHH, she's given meaty enough material next to SRK and Kajol.

And lastly, I just want to say that if Aamir really wanted to work again with Madhuri after Dil, he had ample opportunities to cast her. Meanwhile SRK worked with Madhuri in Anjaam, Kolya, Dil To Pagal Hai, Devdas, and Hum Tumhare Hain Sanam.

Phir itna lamba essay with twisted and altered facts as per your convenience

Sorry couldnt read the bundle๐Ÿ˜…

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Facts remains the same that Srk is the most insecure one, dependent mainly on two banners repeated actresses and played safe the most while Amir been the least insecure and most risk taker and a true ARTIST.

Essays or twisted versions of facts , also attacking members personally won't change these.

If one believes these lies and half truths as absolute facts, than be happy if such behavior makes one sleep better at night..

Zzzzzzzzzz

Edited by sharaban - 24 days ago
Clochette thumbnail

Certain bias is so much incrusted in some people that no argument won't change that...it's like a brick-wall so high and so dense that there is no looking beyond...

Maybe these people n e e d this wall to not having to face change.