https://twitter.com/SrkianDas04/status/1824809783431467038

Posted: 1 months ago

OMG ...how many PRs does moorkh Alia have???smiley3

https://twitter.com/kamaalrkhan/status/1824709948087079231

JustWandering thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

You should listen to the reasons......Shakti Kapoor was more badnaam than Mahesh Bhatt.....smiley37smiley37...and that is why Shraddha is self made....smiley37

Blue ice i mentioned Shakti kapoor and mahesh bhatt… and how mahesh bhatt was better respected in intellectual circles and was frnds with srk and Javed Akhtar unlike, Shakti kapoor n who was caught in an raid about casting couch so how can a father like that bring goodwill towards their child… but where did anyone or me called shradah self made due to that? Can u share a screenshot?

it was you who used tjr word badnaam and now you are making it sound like me or people supporting shradah said this

Cause at this point you are just making up things as you go to make it look like yoy making a logical point and others are saying Kuch bhi…

I’m waiting for a link to the post please.. cause now you are making things up just to one up shaitan or anyone supporting shradah

JustWandering thumbnail

Seriously....I didn't care for Shraddha...I don't like cunning people......but now I genuinely want to know....smiley36

Are you sure? smiley36 Cause I’m back on forums after two weeks and every topic abt shradah or stree2 I open you are there mocking and quite frankly making rude comments and now claiming you are care about her?

usually I don’t engage with members over such behavior but I like you and this seems very unlike you.

JustWandering thumbnail

Originally posted by: Socklet

Anupama has done the same.

Them deliberately not mentioning Shraddha is just increasing my respect for her. Even Aliaa had a small role in Gully boy but everyone called her a star heck she also got a FF award for that 5 min role

Exactly the point I want to make.. and the point alia fans are missing by a mile…

As for people taking out personal grudges at such times… when znmd was released… big b wrote a long tweet about znmd giving his review… and didn’t mention Hrithik at all… 😂 like he wasn’t even in the movie lol

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

You should listen to the reasons......Shakti Kapoor was more badnaam than Mahesh Bhatt.....smiley37smiley37...and that is why Shraddha is self made....smiley37

Whoa!! Sounds like a fun day in this forum today smiley36smiley36

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

what?? Ye superstar shraddha ka movie mein bhi aisa hota hai??? Ghor kalyug smiley44smiley36

Edited by Nishita123 - 1 months ago