Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Oh trust me, they understand this very well. The problem is, they are also SRK fans, and they know Suhana is going to do even worse things than Alia, so they don't want to call out Alia, because their Suhana is gonna do the same, so they want the torch to be passed from Alia to Suhana.

I mean, these people think Shraddha is the worst, but they were clapping for Suhana in Archies, as if she had a debut like Hrithik or something smiley36. They can't even ADMIT that she's awful on screen. That's how far it has seeped in. But for Shraddha, they are ready to throw her under the bus, anytime! They are so biased, they couldn't even find faults in Suhana, and instead decided to focus on how great her roller blading skills were in Archies. Thats the level of bias and delulu they have.

Trust me this hatred for Shraddha has nothing to do with anything Suhana related it’s all about Alia but your own hatred for Suhana won’t let you see that. They are only concerned about Alia & RK and Shraddha is currently a threat to dear little ms dumb Alia.
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

So now people can’t praise Shraddha on this forum because SRK fandom can get upset about it..because…..???? I don’t understand why SRK fans hate anyone who becomes darling of masses…is it because her movie opened bigger than any other Hindi release this year? They can’t just wait patiently for King or Pathaan 2 or whatever SRK is coming back in ..smiley39 secure superstar ke super secure fans fr.

This statement is so offensive to some of us. If you really pay attention it’s the section of SRK fans that also stan Alia & RK that keep hating on others. He’s my favourite person in the industry and I couldn’t have been happier for Shraddha even if I tried there is no collation between being an SRK fan and hating on other actor’s success. Again the people you see hating on Shraddha are Alia fans who also happen to like SRK.

Bold: SRK didn’t release anything this year.

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

And people here still argue that Shraddha is privileged nepo
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: behindyou

And people here still argue that Shraddha is privileged nepo

If they do you should write august 18 6:57 AM as time stamp

That Vasan guy is a directing Alia in her next film 😂

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

What is Suhana doing in a topic dedicated to Hansal Mehta?🫠

I see quite a few people always ignoring Shraddha in the industry. Not sure why? Is it because she doesn't hang out or socialize with other industry folks.. because that'd be really sad. She seems like a lovely person (in a industry full of snakes) and I LOVE LOVE LOVE that Stree2 is a blockbuster, she deserves it all ❤️

Ranjali thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: a month ago

TBH if it was any other actor casted in place of RKR it would not make any difference. Shraddha was the star of the film even with lesser screen time. Rajkumar looks more like a bhondu type character, no hero wali personality. Does anybody even bother to go to theatres to watch people like RKR & Pankaj? These guys look the same in every other movie.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zara321

And now there is the fight of who gets the credit smiley29Man this industry is never gonna learn, this is what is ruining the industry right now and it's the industry's own fault. The pr machinery of who gets credit has already started and will just continue as the film gains more success

The whole team gets credit! Stop trying to pin the success on one thing or person

I know right, making a film is a team’s effort to say the least. Everyone should get credit!
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: infinity101

I know right, making a film is a team’s effort to say the least. Everyone should get credit!

You don't see this kind of stuff when a Hollywood film is a hit, just look at the avengers, so many stars in one film and people are celebrating all of them, there is no debate of who is lead or who had the most/least screen time.

The kind of attitude in bollywood is the reason why it's not going to progress in terms of story telling or quality cinema, coz it's all about breaking records and getting credit or superstar tag

Edited by zara321 - a month ago
rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

An internal Bollywood repositioning of sorts! smiley4