Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Purple5

Shraddha and Alia are both nepo babies but Alia fans want to think that they were both given a level playing field, Alia was handed everything on a platter and had a godfather like kjo to mentor her every move. For her 5 min role in gully boy (however good) she was awarded best actesss, for rocky rani she got best actress, there are so many other examples but jisne jo nahi dekhna usne nahi dekhna aap chahe lakh examples pesh karlo

They don’t seem to understand this difference between the two

That I totally agree with.

Aalia was and still is much much much much more previldged than Shraddha ever was or is.

Originally posted by: sharaban

I agree, he should have politely discredit her.

smiley37smiley37

Your message is too short.

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Which topics have been opened about Shraddha??smiley37....All the topics are about Alia,SRK and Ranbir...I am in those topics only.....there is a topic where Shraddha praised RKR....I didn't post there.....I didn't post in the review thread....do u expect me to not post in the threads which are using Shraddha as a bali ka bakra to get back at Alia, Bira and SRK....like really??Shraddha ke threads???smiley37...Go and check for yourself how many threads there are dedicated to Shraddha...smiley37

I am making rude comments about Shraddha but my buck stops there...I will never sl ut shame Shraddha......unlike people calling Alia having STDs and being infertile...and you have a problem with me calling Shraddha cunning??

Aiwee SRK ko lapet mein le rahe ho aap har jagah, is it to give legitimacy to the useless pover couple. Kaahe ka pover couple who cannot stand on their own even when getting bashed.🤣smiley36 kabhi KJo mothers them toh kabhi SRK is brought in to change their diapers. smiley17smiley36

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharaban

I agree, he should have politely discredit her.

smiley36smiley36 Take out an ad in news paper.
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Lagta hai is ko bi stree sadma ho gaya hai smiley36

You may praise whoever you think was good. Your right. 100%. But if you are tagging 4 out of 5 main cast members..it shows what you are trying to do..and that says more about you than the person you are discrediting.

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

So now people can’t praise Shraddha on this forum because SRK fandom can get upset about it..because…..???? I don’t understand why SRK fans hate anyone who becomes darling of masses…is it because her movie opened bigger than any other Hindi release this year? They can’t just wait patiently for King or Pathaan 2 or whatever SRK is coming back in ..smiley39 secure superstar ke super secure fans fr.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

So now people can’t praise Shraddha on this forum because SRK fandom can get upset about it..because…..???? I don’t understand why SRK fans hate anyone who becomes darling of masses…is it because her movie opened bigger than any other Hindi release this year? They can’t just wait patiently for King or Pathaan 2 or whatever SRK is coming back in ..smiley39 secure superstar ke super secure fans fr.

They only want success for SRK-Ranbir-Alia and Suhana, the rest of the industry could disappear for all their care

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Oh trust me, they understand this very well. The problem is, they are also SRK fans, and they know Suhana is going to do even worse things than Alia, so they don't want to call out Alia, because their Suhana is gonna do the same, so they want the torch to be passed from Alia to Suhana.

I mean, these people think Shraddha is the worst, but they were clapping for Suhana in Archies, as if she had a debut like Hrithik or something smiley36. They can't even ADMIT that she's awful on screen. That's how far it has seeped in. But for Shraddha, they are ready to throw her under the bus, anytime! They are so biased, they couldn't even find faults in Suhana, and instead decided to focus on how great her roller blading skills were in Archies. Thats the level of bias and delulu they have.

I remember this. And the BS about how no one should criticise Suhana for her horrible acting skills or screen presence because she is SRK ‘s daughter and how everyone has an agenda to just hate Suhana ..lol. I mean if they think Suhana is a good actress and should be given another chance (🤓) and Shraddha is a nobody with no star power..it tells you something already. As for Alia..she will always be a better actress than Shraddha..that will not change..but to deny Shraddha’s mass popularity is just stupid. Most men find Shraddha hot and cute effortlessly..she is like their dream girl lol. This is not a case of bogus Janhvi who is being shoved down everyone’s throats for being hot when she is just tacky to look at.
pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Purple5

Shraddha and Alia are both nepo babies but Alia fans want to think that they were both given a level playing field, Alia was handed everything on a platter and had a godfather like kjo to mentor her every move. For her 5 min role in gully boy (however good) she was awarded best actesss, for rocky rani she got best actress, there are so many other examples but jisne jo nahi dekhna usne nahi dekhna aap chahe lakh examples pesh karlo

They don’t seem to understand this difference between the two

one got awards and films they didn’t deserve

The other got films and hype they didn’t deserve …

Kaun deserving and non deserving? Lol

No one claimed it to be some level playing field …merely counting ur moral high ground in bringing down aliaa and supporting shraddha since aliaa never got things on her merit …as if shraddhas has got it all on her acting merit 🤣

… After all RKR and the rest of their cast had a worked wayy harder and delivered , for years and years and had no platters , had no pr hype so ppl feel the need to hype them up more instead of letting the credit of this film go to someone who “had it much easier and didn’t even contribute as much”

The exact logic used to discredit aliaa also applies to shraddha and why she dosent get mentioned in reviews …go figure 🥸

But one is justice and the other is systemic silence 😳🤪

Edited by pathaka - 1 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: pathaka

as if shraddhas has got it all on her acting merit

you tell us. How did she really get it ?