Stone-Cold thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

didn't you hate all nepo kids? smiley44

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

No Sharvari was also supported....when she did that Taras ni aaya dance.....they were asking...can Alia dance like Sharvari??smiley37smiley37

Answer this question, can she?

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

No Sharvari was also supported....when she did that Taras ni aaya dance.....they were asking...can Alia dance like Sharvari??smiley37smiley37

They've joined the Sharvari train already so that if the spy movie works, they can write essays about how it became a hit due to her and not Alia. It's very predictable.

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Answer this question, can she?

No...not even half as good.....

But why was Sharvari not compared to other actresses.....why only Alia??

Originally posted by: Stone-Cold

didn't you hate all nepo kids? smiley44

No...Shaitanu like the pretty ones....like SK, Ibrahim...and they also used to like Aryan at one point but not her sister.smiley36....thoda complicated hai famajhna....smiley36

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

No...not even half as good.....

But why was Sharvari not compared to other actresses.....why only Alia??

Who do you want us to compare Sharvari to? Has-been Deepika or Retired Katrina ? Or part-time actors like Kareena? Sometimes hit/miss Kriti?

Is there anyone else she CAN realistically be compared to? Sharvari is already ahead of untalented people like Khushi Kapoor and Suhana Khan. So there is no point in comparing them.

If I were you, I'd worry when people DON'T compare upcoming actresses to the current number one.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: hotchoco

They've joined the Sharvari train already so that if the spy movie works, they can write essays about how it became a hit due to her and not Alia. It's very predictable.

All this effort ? Sharvari could’ve used support today itself smiley36

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: hotchoco

Oh don't worry. They will purposely make Sharvari "the dumb and ditzy" spy (ala Sunehri Dhoom 2) and Alia will be the genius spy who saves the day and foreshadows everything. You're gonna laugh now, but bookmark this for after the release

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Who do you want us to compare Sharvari to? Has-been Deepika or Retired Katrina ? Or part-time actors like Kareena? Sometimes hit/miss Kriti?

Is there anyone else she CAN realistically be compared to? Sharvari is already ahead of untalented people like Khushi Kapoor and Suhana Khan. So there is no point in comparing them.

If I were you, I'd worry when people DON'T compare upcoming actresses to the current number one.

Why didn't you compare her to Shraddha??

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

All this effort ? Sharvari could’ve used support today itself smiley36

Well I am only one person, so at this time I can only support Stree 2 on the Shraddha train, but I am jumping back on Tripti/Sharvari in about 10 business days.