Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

WOW i didn’t knew any of this. I thought they didn’t liked her because of her Indian nationality and less knowledge of English. Can you tell me in which epi she was boasting about servants living on one floor and stuff. I really wanna see that to judge the whole situation better. Also in which epi she flushed chicken curry in toilet?

There was some racism but it was mostly the hostility among contestants from different backgrounds who didn't get along. English, well accents, were part of the problem . They had difficulty understanding each other. Jade had a much thicker accent. She was thrown under the bus when everyone exaggerated the racist angle completely ignoring the other issues . It was more about Channel 4, the sponsors and a whole bunch of others trying to prove they weren't racist by profiling Jade and Co as racists. India was a touchy subject. Two govts were involved. I think Shilpa's PR had a lot to do with the tons of complaints the channel received and how the issue was manipulated . It was turned into an India vs UK : Who are the real barbarians ? thing. One of the other girls was quite young, uneducated and ignorant. She didn't know what a diamond was. Referred to it as "that thing with those triangles". So you get the idea. The third one ,Jo,was the main culprit who egged the others on and refused to say anything when Shilpa asked for support.

Don't remember the exact episodes ,this was a long time ago. Maybe the first three and the last few ? Anyway Shilpa wasn't as 'classy' as she was made out to be .Being thrown into a group of people from a different race and culture and being the only South Asian person there must have made her defensive but there's no excuse for acting like a spoilt princess. She wouldn't have won had they not made these racist remarks.

Edited by SavitaBarbie - 1 months ago
SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

why would anyone feel the need to do this? Like why couldn't she just bin it in the kitchen? or use the food waste disposer..

She had offered to cook but the chicken was still pink. Jade bickered about it. There was lots of yelling. Shilpa got mad and dumped it in the toilet.

Jade was right when she said " You need a day in the slums ".

sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SavitaBarbie

She had offered to cook but the chicken was still pink. Jade bickered about it. There was lots of yelling. Shilpa got mad and dumped it in the toilet.

Jade was right when she said " You need a day in the slums ".

Throwing food is anyway disrespectful..and to throw it in the toilet shows your moral values ...

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

I haven't seen that big brother season but expecting shilpa to show class, morals and dignity is a bit unreal for me..i am sure she must have done sh*t on her part too and that toilet part is disgusting AF..just gross..also to those saying dhadkan was a huge hit..it was average..

https://boxofficeindia.com/movie.php?movieid=715