Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 months ago

This guy has been in news for everything except his performance. Isse pehle it was about his ex-gf.

But, ofcourse, I am not surprised. Bhansali has been known to be toxic to work with. Sharmin ki harkatein dekh ke pata chal raha hai.

Also Sonakshi doesn't seem to get along with Aditi. No one seems to get along with Sharmin. This guy had issues. Richa Chaddha was yelled at by Bhansali and he passed it off as a stunt to get a good performance from her.

Edited by Daebak - 3 months ago
SmittenKitt3n thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

After that one scene I knew Nawaabs (in SLB'S Heeramandi) were useless... Like I don't want to bracket them, but except tajdaar, sab idiots hi nikle (reason 57280 why good writing matters and not just chandeliers can do the job)

Most of these nawabs were married with wives and kids at home while they snuck off to Heera Mandi for their sexual escapades. By default, that makes them idiots. smiley36

I agree the writing could have been much better, it’s one of my complaints against the series too!

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n

Most of these nawabs were married with wives and kids at home while they snuck off to Heera Mandi for their sexual escapades. By default, that makes them idiots. smiley36

I agree the writing could have been much better, it’s one of my complaints against the series too!

Main kuch aur bolne waali thi, but khair chodo, but this applies to the freedom struggle as well.

Anmol said it best in his review: You can show me a beautiful picture of the Tajmahal, but after a point of time, I'll get bored of staring at it, because that's all it is (I am paraphrasing)

They didn't sneak though, they were like "main chala tumpe cheat karne while I expect you to sit at home, bye bye🏃‍♂️ here comes the haseen dard (shout out to Fardeen Khan)"

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

Main kuch aur bolne waali thi, but khair chodo, but this applies to the freedom struggle as well.

Anmol said it best in his review: You can show me a beautiful picture of the Tajmahal, but after a point of time, I'll get bored of staring at it, because that's all it is (I am paraphrasing)

They didn't sneak though, they were like "main chala tumpe cheat karne while I expect you to sit at home, bye bye🏃‍♂️ here comes the haseen dard (shout out to Fardeen Khan)"

Yeah they didn't sneak, my bad. It was just a totally socially accepted hobby for the menfolk of those times, with their wives having no say in the matter. Thank goodness for evolution and progress!

WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Not just the less famous....SLB makes even the famous ones cry.....so many established actors have said this that with SLB...it is always my way or highway...smiley36

BTW I haven't watched HM yet.......did you like it? Is there a lot of sexual content?? OTT dramas are generally full of sex....wants me to throw up....smiley11

I feel you and I am the same. I get serious anxiety if someone starts watching anything that’s rated 16+ because you don’t know when suddenly a random raunchy, cheap, vulgar scene will start unfolding on your screen that too when you’re least expecting it.
I think it’s been ages since I have watched a Hindi series on OTT. Hindi ones are far worse these days. It’s like some competition going on who can produce the most vulgar scenes and which show’s characters can speak in a more crass language.

Started watching Heeramandi because of the hype and almost within the first few moments itself I had to turn it off after Shekhar Suman’s shenanigans smiley36

Not surprised though, really, I knew a show like Heeramandi cannot exist without showcasing physical intimacy. Not saying it’s a bad show, or it wouldn’t have this massive fan following. It’s just not for me.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Chingaari

Shekhar suman laughing in the cornersmiley36

Uske sath kaunsa scene tha? Can’t remember smiley36
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

My brain had kindly erased that scene from my memory to save me from reliving the trauma but your comment just brought it back to haunt me. 😶‍🌫️

Which scene you guys talking about? I can’t recall smiley13
SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

While its true that white people are put on a pedestal in India it's also true that they're otherised, fetishised or just excluded. This goes for ' foreigners' of any race . They're stared at, whispered about if not openly gossipped about. Casually referred to as gora/Gori like they can't hear it. Now this is not to say it's as terrible as a black person being called the N word but it's bad enough and particularly so when this happens at somebody's place of work where they don't have the option of just walking on. In Jason's case his race and his appearance probably made the crew defensive and maybe they tried to make sure they didn't pander to him but ended up being cold. But not introducing him to the rest of the cast is just rude.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

... I agree the writing could have been much better, it’s one of my complaints against the series too!

That's the reason why I don't feel an interest to watch this series (actually, I rarely watch series)...If I want to enjoy Bhansali's artistic skills in costumes and set decoration and a classy Indian brothel, I'll rewatch Devdas smiley1

Of course, also in the Hindi filmindustry racism exists...but as racist thinking is one of human's flaws, it is something that exists everywhere.

As for my personal experience with Indians, I would like to stress that during my (non-touristic) stays in Mumbai, I never felt treated in a racist way.

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Liked (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: infinity101

Uske sath kaunsa scene tha? Can’t remember smiley36

Ab ye kaise hum batayein smiley43uske liye yahan ke lafangon ko tag karna parega smiley36