Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 4 hours ago

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Couldn’t be happier being a Stree ! smiley27smiley40 Now top 3 are Stree 2 smiley42, Jawaan and Pathaan. smiley40smiley41

Top 5 Bollywood

Stree 2

Jawan

Gadar

Pathaan

Animal

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 hours ago

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

its already cross stay in denial lmao

And even if you repeat it a hundred times, Sultan, I'm in no denial-mode... I don't n e e d that...I just stress that there are d i f f e r e n t boxoffice numbers. So, Stree 2 already crossed the lower one but still needs some days to cross the higher one... that's all.

The bias against me of some members here is quite laughable smiley36 smiley16 (jealousy isn't part of my personality...not even in private matters).

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

And even if you repeat it a hundred times, Sultan, I'm in no denial-mode... I don't n e e d that...I just stress that there are d i f f e r e n t boxoffice numbers. So, Stree 2 already crossed the lower one but still needs some days to cross the higher one... that's all.

The bias against me of some members here is quite laughable smiley36 smiley16 (jealousy isn't part of my personality...not even in private matters).

stop embarrassing yourself loll 🤣 🤣 fake acc

N oh yaa jealousy is visible even blind can see that

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Higher one is also crossed smiley36 stop being jealous smiley36

Clochette thumbnail

poor member Sultan... tum kabhee nahin samajh paoge ki main kaun hoon... very far from your mindset...

just to remind you of the Sacnilk numbers (and honestly, I don't give a sh*t about your opinion about Sacnilk - as you don't give a sh*t about my opinion about BOI):

Jawan: Total₹ 640.25 Cr [Hi: 582.31 Cr...]

Stree 2 (incl. Friday): Total ₹ 569 Cr

I bet, Stree won't have a difficulty to be given also the needed 13.32 crore for passing t h i s number.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: Clochette

poor member Sultan... tum kabhee nahin samajh paoge ki main kaun hoon... very far from your mindset...

just to remind you of the Sacnilk numbers (and honestly, I don't give a sh*t about your opinion about Sacnilk - as you don't give a sh*t about my opinion about BOI):

Jawan: Total₹ 640.25 Cr [Hi: 582.31 Cr...]

Stree 2 (incl. Friday): Total ₹ 569 Cr

I bet, Stree won't have a difficulty to be given also the needed 13.32 crore for passing t h i s number.

ok 2rs ppl lol

Cry more

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago

Nobody cares for sacnilk when they reported one movie producer figure n for other movie under reporting smiley36

Now stop showing jealousy 2rs ppl

Clochette thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

Sultan, usually I respond to members who quote me but I get it that your comments towards me are nothing to speak of anymoresmiley16

Edited by Clochette - an hour ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 56 minutes ago

https://x.com/NishitShawHere/status/1837513541273702476

mts mts mts mts mts mts mts mts mts mts mts