Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

https://x.com/Box_Off_India/status/1832360614372561289

Top Hindi Nett Grossers All Time -

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

Himesh

@HimeshMankad

STREE 2 GOES PAST BAHUBALI 2 IN HINDI; AIMS FOR #1 SPOT NOW! collects approx. 8.50 crore on its 4th Saturday, taking total collections to Rs 512 crore. Will top the lifetime collections of #Pathaan and #Gadar2 tomorrow i.e. on 4th Sunday, standing just 2nd to #Jawan in Hindi - ALL TIME BLOCKBUSTER!

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 days ago

Finally watched it... Wonder if I have lost it or what... I didn't like it at all, isse acha toh part1 tha.

Aparshakti was annoying to the core!! The beginning of the movie was lame and blah cause of the importance given to him. Itna overacting,

RRR was another dimwit. Shradha was given such less screen space, but she looked drop dead gorgeous through out the movie!

Pankaj Tripathi was also given less space, he aced his role as usual.

I don't understand why Aparshakti was given so much space.

And so many lines were stolen from The Big Bang Theory.

Such a disappointment this movie was. Hype dekh ke laga it would be wow. But duh huh!

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: VintageWine

Finally watched it... Wonder if I have lost it or what... I didn't like it at all, isse acha toh part1 tha.

Aparshakti was annoying to the core!! The beginning of the movie was lame and blah cause of the importance given to him. Itna overacting,

RRR was another dimwit. Shradha was given such less screen space, but she looked drop dead gorgeous through out the movie!

Pankaj Tripathi was also given less space, he aced his role as usual.

I don't understand why Aparshakti was given so much space.

And so many lines were stolen from The Big Bang Theory.

Such a disappointment this movie was. Hype dekh ke laga it would be wow. But duh huh!

i find part1 so dull

liked part 2 much more entertaining

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Himesh

@HimeshMankad

STREE 2 GOES PAST BAHUBALI 2 IN HINDI; AIMS FOR #1 SPOT NOW! collects approx. 8.50 crore on its 4th Saturday, taking total collections to Rs 512 crore. Will top the lifetime collections of #Pathaan and #Gadar2 tomorrow i.e. on 4th Sunday, standing just 2nd to #Jawan in Hindi - ALL TIME BLOCKBUSTER!

9cr+ sunday

done

xda

xda

mts

mts

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Never mind. Sigh.

Edited by VintageWine - 8 days ago

Word Count: 0

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Stree 2 has recovered more than 8-times it's budget as revenues! smiley40