Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 23 days ago

^^^

40% of Kalki's numbers came from Hindi dubbed version worldwide according to BOI. Telugu Film industry can have only so many screens in their state(s).They can and will expand in the North and worldwide.There is plenty of room.

Stree has been a shot in the arm for BW. They must use this opportunity to write and direct better films.

Maddock's ROI from their recent films have been fantastic.I think films like Bhediya too,finally recovered costs from other avenues available to them. I Hope they don't overspend and continue making mid budget entertainers

snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 22 days ago

without corporate booking and inflated numbers this is certainly an industry hit.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Two things I noticed:

1) the acknowledgement that the leading woman role indeed was t h e vital part to make the movie such a success...(but, honestly, some here still feel the need to demean other actresses along with praising Shraddha...why???)

2) stressing about the difference in numbers by alleging at either manipulations or stating no-manipulations doesn't mean anything with not the needed inside knowledge...so why not just enjoy the success and 'leave the rest'...

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: you2

^^^

40% of Kalki's numbers came from Hindi dubbed version worldwide according to BOI. Telugu Film industry can have only so many screens in their state(s).They can and will expand in the North and worldwide.There is plenty of room.

Stree has been a shot in the arm for BW. They must use this opportunity to write and direct better films.

Maddock's ROI from their recent films have been fantastic.I think films like Bhediya too,finally recovered costs from other avenues available to them. I Hope they don't overspend and continue making mid budget entertainers

Karan Johar only gives lectures in various interviews about investing in storytelling which represents India. Dinesh Vijan actually did that. Munjya, Stree, Bhediya etc have been developed from folklore stories from different parts of India. KJO is still stuck in the world of the done to death urban stories. Maddock deserves the success.

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=8658

Stree 2 Continues With Extraordinary Collections

Wednesday 28 August 2024 13.00 ISTBox Office India Trade Network

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cougarTown

https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=8658

Stree 2 Continues With Extraordinary Collections